fast question..

AceLoc

How long would a (selfmade Autoit bruteforcer) take of a WHOLE dictionary, of 5 characters, take to get the one code.

.. and yeah i know autoit isnt fast.. so it isnt the best scriptlanguage to write one with.

Thnk

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

Hi,

what about trying it? :)

I think it depends on the system response that you wanna "hack".

What do you want to bruteforce?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

uurtjes dan maar he knul? of?

knul? Luister.. als je vage vragen stelt zal je vage antwoorden krijgen... en ik zou het niet doen als ik jou was... wat het ook is dat je wilt proberen .... is dat duidelijk knul?

In other words: Ask vage questions and you get vage answers...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

aceloc, I won't answer this question. You have asked questions before where I have doubted your good intentions, and I have always given you the benefit of the doubt. This question is pushing too far.

who says im gnna make it? (not me)

im just asking how long it would take. :)

knul? Luister.. als je vage vragen stelt zal je vage antwoorden krijgen... en ik zou het niet doen als ik jou was... wat het ook is dat je wilt proberen .... is dat duidelijk knul?

In other words: Ask vage questions and you get vage answers...

ja, dat is het cker knul :)

en ik weet ook wel wat je bedoelt maar ik wou het even weten .. omdat autoit al niet 1 van de 'snelste' programma's is.

dus nja.. een 'niet vaag' antwoordt zou erg gewaardeerd zijn :P!

other words: autoit isnt one of the fastest programs.. so i would like to know how long it would take "Straight answers are appreciated".

Thnk. (knul is mijn stopwoordje)

Edited by aceloc

• Developers

who says im gnna make it? (not me)

im just asking how long it would take. :)

sure... again... there is no question that can be answered because in my mind its not clear what you want to accomplish..

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think of it this way...

If you dive a donkey a fish, he won't eat it, cause he doesn't like fish... but if you teach a pig to fish, that will really piss the donkey off...

get it?

Lar.

I dont. :)
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Developers

Thnk. (knul is mijn stopwoordje)

Is geen handig stopwoordje zolang je niet een biertje met iemand gedronken hebt ....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think of it this way...

If you dive a donkey a fish, he won't eat it, cause he doesn't like fish... but if you teach a pig to fish, that will really piss the donkey off...

get it?

Lar.

...you wont teach me anything .. only thing you will teach me is if "autoit" is kinda fast in such programs. Edited by aceloc

Is geen handig stopwoordje zolang je niet een biertje met iemand gedronken hebt ....

misschien niet.. als je ge-disrespecteerd voelt, hierbij mijn excuses ..

mja.. zal het niet zosnel veranderen omdat ik het heeeel vaak typ :)

thnk

...you wont teach me anything .. only thing you will teach me is if "autoit" is kinda fast in such programs.

No. I wrote a script for a spell checker once, and it took around 30 minutes just to load the dictionary file I found into an array. Does that cover it for you? Can we stop this topic now?
"There are 10 types of people in this world - those who can read binary, and those who can't.""We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." ~Robert Wilensky0101101 1001010 1100001 1101101 1100101 1110011 0110011 1001101 10001110000101 0000111 0001000 0001110 0001101 0010010 1010110 0100001 1101110

de ezels en de varkens houden van geen vissen

:) this is the first time i see someone from 'usa' talking dutch.

but i kinda understand it but im just wondering

p.s he said: donkeys and pigs dont like fishes

thnk

Edited by aceloc

• Developers

can someone translate this thread into english before i risk it at babelfish?

No need for that ... the stuff that needed translation is translated... the rest is "Playing" with Dutch words... :P

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.