Flash PC Control

ConsultingJoe

Hey guys,

This is another Remote PC control program only it will have a Flash client.

It isn't finished yet. But I want to give everyone the opportunity to help in the program. If you have any ideas on the functionality of the program please list it and I will update the first post list. Keep in mind it will be an autoit server and a Flash/PHP client with flat file communication unless anyone has a better idea that would work with flash.

BTW: If anyone knows flash well, Please let me know of design tips or functionality also.

Thanks

FUNCTIONS:

• Window Functions
    • Get titles
    • Close
    • Close All
  • Input Functions
    • Send Keys
  • Output Functions
    • Print Screen
  • File Management
    • copy
    • move
    • cut
    • delete
    • read file
    • write file
  • Statistic Functions
    • Ping
    • CPU type/speed
    • HardDrives amount/sizes/letters
    • Name PC/User/Registered
  • Misc. Functions
    • Execute AU3
    • Beep
    • Play sound
  • Windows Media Functions
    • Play/Pause
    • Next
    • Back
    • Set song/playlist
Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

hi,

if it will work, it is great, but could you explain how you program will get to work?

and to add something to your list: what would you think about file management (see the help file)?

Edited by Pakku

hi,

if it will work, it is great, but could you explain how you program will get to work?

and to add something to your list: what would you think about file management (see the help file)?

Arjan

Like copy, move, delete. . . great idea. I will add it.

about how it will communicate with the server, the server script will be running and will be constantly be checking for a command by Inetget() with a url like:

www.hostserver.com/phpfile.php?read=1

and the flash client will send data like:

www.hostserver.com/phpfile.php?write=command*param.

and maybe the server script can be a webserver for the client too so the url could be:

192.168.1.100/phpfile.php?write=command*param

BTW: the flash file, php script, and the au3 script would be nicely zipped

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Does anyone know how to use XML with flash?

Check out the XML object in the ActionScript help file.

#)

doc = new XML();
doc.ignoreWhite = true;
doc.load("http:\\128.34.15.123\scriptoutput.xml") //Obviously can be replaced by a local file, but this is just an example.
var temp = [];
temp = doc.firstChild.childNodes;
var list = [];
for (var i = 0; i<temp.length; ++i){
   list.push(temp[i].nodeValue);
}
//the list array now contains all the data.

For a format of:

<data>
<val>127.0.0.1</val>
<val>yay!</val>
<val>Connected</val>
<val>MoreData</val>
<val>BlahBlahBlah</val>
</data>

#)

Edit: I know the ActionScript very well, but I can't create a cool looking ui.

Edited by nfwu

Like copy, move, delete. . . great idea. I will add it.

that's what i mean, thanks

and i just get an other idea, (also) use the dll file of autoit (autoitx) to run the commands

Edited by Pakku

Check out the XML object in the ActionScript help file.

#)

doc = new XML();
doc.ignoreWhite = true;
doc.load("http:\\128.34.15.123\scriptoutput.xml") //Obviously can be replaced by a local file, but this is just an example.
var temp = [];
temp = doc.firstChild.childNodes;
var list = [];
for (var i = 0; i<temp.length; ++i){
   list.push(temp[i].nodeValue);
}
//the list array now contains all the data.

For a format of:

<data>
<val>127.0.0.1</val>
<val>yay!</val>
<val>Connected</val>
<val>MoreData</val>
<val>BlahBlahBlah</val>
</data>

#)

Edit: I know the ActionScript very well, but I can't create a cool looking ui.

Thanks a lot, I am still new to flash. I know a little about the xml but I will look into it more. Do you know if there is a way to write to xml and how? thanks

@arjan staring

that sound cool, I was thinking of the execute command, I dont know anything about the autoitx. do you have an example?

WOW, this flash is some tough stuff. just to read the data to a list view is harder than I thought. I am wondering if maybe we can do this in a group project and divide up the work? say a a couple guys on the au3 script, one guy on the php/xml scripting and a couple guys on the flash interface?

what do you guys think, give me feedback

hi,

here is an example.

it is also possible to do it in php (i can do that if you want to) but this one is in autoit

$obj = ObjCreate("AutoItX3.Control") ;autoitx.dll has to be registerd (is standard in autoit v3 installation)
;the run example
$obj.Run("notepad.exe")
;for the things afther $obj. see the autoitx help file (com interface)

p.s. i don't know any thing about xml or flash, i do about php

i'm in for that project!

Edited by Pakku