Autoit 1-2-3, A Tut for Newbies

Valuater

I hope you know everyones opinion of your program Val, without it, i know that there are alot of people here who would not be where they are today coding wise if it weren't for Autoit 1-2-3

When i joined, I studied the helpfile alot, but had I known your tut existed, I would've been on it like files on ...something...

Even though i wasn't like a TOTAL newb when i tried your tutorial, i still learned alot.

And the greatest thing about it, i think, is not only the fact that it explains everything with good examples and the like, but the fact that autoit 1-2-3 itself was made with autoit makes people realize the true potential of the great language.

Thanks for your effort Val

also, it makes a easy thing to link to when noobs ask questions :):P

I think it's excellent. Unfortunately, it was posted well after I joined, but when a friend of mine wants to learn autoit, this is the first thing i tell them about. (well except SCiTe...but...meh). So yeah good job!

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

It's a rather good introduction for new programmers to AutoIt.

However, it seems to assume that the user has a little experence in coding.

No problem for my friends at school. Most of them have ripped source codes for their websites before so they understand it quite well.

#)

I think that it is a great tool and I would advise all newbies to look at it. I also have a link to it in my sig.

Great work. :lmao:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I hope you know everyones opinion of your program Val, without it, i know that there are alot of people here who would not be where they are today coding wise if it weren't for Autoit 1-2-3

When i joined, I studied the helpfile alot, but had I known your tut existed, I would've been on it like files on ...something...

Even though i wasn't like a TOTAL newb when i tried your tutorial, i still learned alot.

And the greatest thing about it, i think, is not only the fact that it explains everything with good examples and the like, but the fact that autoit 1-2-3 itself was made with autoit makes people realize the true potential of the great language.

Thanks for your effort Val

also, it makes a easy thing to link to when noobs ask questions :lmao::ph34r:

nothing else to say.....

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

I joined exactly a week after you had posted it. But I never knew of it's existance, when I finally did take a look at it. I can't say I didn't learn anything from it, but it wasn't a lot. Which was a bit of a shame really, because it's well coded. More advertising needed!

thanks... and thats the intention of this thread...

to help lead new people to Autoit 1-2-3.... and at the same time, help us "helpers" to respond to more lagitimate questions

8)

NEWHeader1.png

I think it's excellent. Unfortunately, it was posted well after I joined, but when a friend of mine wants to learn autoit, this is the first thing i tell them about. (well except SCiTe...but...meh). So yeah good job!

yea... SciTE is really great, i would be lost without it...

Actually, in Autoit 1-2-3 the Second button of the first lesson is to get SciTE, the First button is to get the Autoit program

8)

NEWHeader1.png

It's a rather good introduction for new programmers to AutoIt.

However, it seems to assume that the user has a little experence in coding.

No problem for my friends at school. Most of them have ripped source codes for their websites before so they understand it quite well.

#)

Thanks for your support..... nfwu

and thanks for the link in your signature

8)

NEWHeader1.png