E-mail with autoit?

Jabberwock

Hi,

you can use your SMTP Server like hotmail or gmx. Have a look at _SMTP by Larry.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

yes, i know about it, i had mentioned that i did not want to send it through another server

No, you didn't, and you now have changed your origional question (by inserting the word "another").

Your origional question is simple to be answered : not possible. It must be going to an e-mail server (possibly one the person set up for himself, but most often located at his ISP)

Your last question (with "another server" in it) is allso simple to answer : just do it like you would do for your own e-mail accepting-and-sending-thru server, only use the name of the other-persons e-mail server.

The only problem you will have is to find out what the name of that server is. :)

BitRot, yes i did..."can send a e-mail without having to connect to a server to send it through?"

Yes, you did. In your origional post.

And the answer to that question is, as I allready said, No.

Notice my 1st post has not even been edited so, you really can't say that I changed it

Than please look at your response at #3.

In there you used the words "not want .... another server", effectivily changing your origional question(which used the words "without ... a server"). :P

And to that one I answered that its possible. :)

My 1st post was very clear imo...I at no point changed what I said that I had wanted,

Sure you did .. :)

I'm sorry, but what don't you understand from your own messages asking for NO server, and later asking for not ANOTHER server (making it look that one server is o.k). ?

Seeing that this is possible, do you know of a func out there for autoit that can do this?

No, I do not know of any such command. You could however try to connect to the target SMTP-server (using standard TCP-commands), and feed it the correct commands. I do not have a list of those commands handy, but I'm sure a Google will turn them up. :P

how are you going to use an SMPT server that is running on linux, when autoit only runs on windows?

either way you are going to need a server to send your mail through.. perhaps, gmail.. yahoo, aol...

dont forget hotmail. :)

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

i'm asking if the e-mail can be sent directly from autoit without using any 3rd party programs either.

so you are actually asking if a email can be sent directly from a 3rd party program without using a 3rd party program

(autoit is an 3rd party program).

Thnk :):P

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

well, if it does use a smtp server, it's the local one installed with fedora core, because it's not going through another server

your local smtp server send the message to at least one other smtp sever. Namly the responsible smtp server for the receiverdomain (the one wich is registered as mx-record in DNS). But the question you asked, is answered isn't it? You always need a smtp server regardless if it is a local one or not :)