Nice little programmer's ToDo application.

Valik

I found this nice little piece of software while browsing CodeProject. It's a nice UI for creating tasks in a tree structure. A tool like this is great for keeping organized during big projects (or small ones).

A few months ago, I wanted a piece of software like this but couldn't find one (And surprisingly I didn't attempt to write my own). Instead I resorted to using a numbered list in Word... but that just sucks. That was slightly better than my other disorganized methods I used. I have ideas and notes and such for various projects scattered in a billion places. Hopefully I will pull them all together in nice lists using this program so I can be more productive.

I'd recommend anybody who writes programs/scripts on a semi-regular basis (Read: Most of the people reading this) to give the program a try. You must be registered at CodeProject to download, although you can view the article without being registered to see if you are even interested. Registration is free and I've never received any spam or other garbage from them, so it should be safe if you do decide to download. The source is available (Written in C++/MFC, it appears) as well as a compiled executable and the help file.

Very cool! Thanks for the tip, Valik :D

So far, I've been using TextPad to keep track of my projects. Basically just text, but using the features of: workspaces; embedded hyperlinks; and syntax files to highlight key items.

This looks like an entirely new dimension

I have a codeproject account but I have been having trouble downloading this piece for for the last 18 hours, is it just me or that particular page is overloaded??? Never had such a problem before (but it had been a while since I tried to download anything from them, though) :D .

If it is just me, I wonder if someone here who got the copy without a problem, could kindly email me a copy (or get me a temporary workable download) of this little piece (ringomeinew AT hotmail DOT com).

Thanks.

• Developers

I have a codeproject account but I have been having trouble downloading this piece for for the last 18 hours, is it just me or that particular page is overloaded???  Never had such a problem before (but it had been a while since I tried to download anything from them, though)  :D .

If it is just me, I wonder if someone here who got the copy without a problem, could kindly email me  a copy (or get me a temporary workable download) of this little piece (ringomeinew AT hotmail DOT com).

Thanks.

No problem downloading...

Files are just mailed to you... :huh2:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have a codeproject account but I have been having trouble downloading this piece for for the last 18 hours, is it just me or that particular page is overloaded???  Never had such a problem before (but it had been a while since I tried to download anything from them, though)  :D .

If it is just me, I wonder if someone here who got the copy without a problem, could kindly email me  a copy (or get me a temporary workable download) of this little piece (ringomeinew AT hotmail DOT com).

Thanks.

sorry, must just be you :huh2: I'll send it to you.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

Very cool! Thanks for the tip, Valik  :D

So far, I've been using TextPad to keep track of my projects. Basically just text, but using the features of: workspaces;  embedded hyperlinks; and syntax files to highlight key items.

This looks like an entirely new dimension

I just keep everything in a folder and use subfolders to separate projects. That way when I backup I backup that whole folder and subs

Rick

• Developers

I do that in my business so I can place them on my mailing list. Hey I worked for it after all

Rick

Oh, you'r the one that does that ... :D

Oh well... my yahoo account is on everything i have published so is no secret and can scrap it anytime i want....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Oh, you'r the one that does that ...  :D

Oh well...  my yahoo account is on everything i have published so is no secret and can scrap it anytime i want....

That extra 100 meg isn't hurting anything is it

Thanks Google competition

Rick