Increase|Decrease the Value & Hotkey

HaxLi

Now I have something like this GUI:

;   :::HotKeys:::::
HotKeySet("{UP}", "Increase")
HotKeySet("{DOWN}", "Decrease")

;   :::GUI:::::::::
$r = WinGetClientSize("")       ;How to get a whole Windows Screen size while it only detects the value of directory where Program is held? Maybe someone knows the title of Windows Screen? :]
GuiCreate("AE 09.30", 100, 60, $r[0]-120, 50)       ;It suposed to appear like in upper right corner
GuiCtrlCreateGroup( "By HaxLi", 5, 0, 90, 55)
$c = GUICtrlCreateCombo("",10, 15, 40)      ;Iwant this walue to increase|decrease with {UP}|{DOWN}. maybe I should use GUICtrlCreateList() for this.. anyway I donno how to make a Func..
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "1.0|1.5|2.0|2.5|3.0|3.5", "3.0")        ;Maybe those walues should be set as an $Array?
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Speed", 55, 20, 35)
$l = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoLoot", 10, 35, 80)      ;I guess you noticed that this is for teh sake of game ;p
GUICtrlSetState($l, $GUI_CHECKED)
GUISetState()

;   :::Funcs:::::::
Func Increase()
    ;;;Something here with $c
EndFunc

Func Decrease()
    ;;;And something here with $c
EndFunc

Well, if someone know how to make this.. Would be nice to see it ^^;

Edited by HaxLi

People on this forum are not going to write the script for you. However this should get you started.

;   :::Includes:::::
#Include <GUIConstants.au3>

$r = WinGetClientSize("")      ;How to get a whole Windows Screen size while it only detects the value of directory where Program is held? Maybe someone knows the title of Windows Screen? :]
GUICreate("AE 09.30", 100, 60, $r[0] - 120, 50)      ;It suposed to appear like in upper right corner
GUICtrlCreateGroup("By HaxLi", 5, 0, 90, 55)
$c = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 10, 15, 40)    ;Iwant this walue to increase|decrease with {UP}|{DOWN}. maybe I should use GUICtrlCreateList() for this.. anyway I donno how to make a Func..
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "1.0|1.5|2.0|2.5|3.0|3.5", "3.0")        ;Maybe those walues should be set as an $Array?
$l = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoLoot", 10, 35, 80)    ;I guess you noticed that this is for teh sake of game ;p
GUISetState()

While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $Msg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case Else
            ;;;;
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Increase()
EndFunc   ;==>Increase

Func Decrease()
EndFunc   ;==>Decrease
Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Switch $Msg
    Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        Exit
    Case Else
        ;;;;
EndSwitch
Well I'm trying to make it by my self at the moment, but since I'm not a coder but Designer, I'm not good on those logical thigs. I just want to be sure, that nooe will help me at this.. I need only explanation where and when those arrays are used and what should I start with..

Btw: I'm working with IniRead|Write now.. so just no idea how to start that increasement thing..

Thank you for new code I didn't knew before [switch]. I wonder if it's better than [select]..

Edited by HaxLi

Now I have something like this GUI:

$r = WinGetClientSize("")       ;How to get a whole Windows Screen size while it only detects the value of directory where Program is held? Maybe someone knows the title of Windows Screen? :]
GuiCreate("AE 09.30", 100, 60, $r[0]-120, 50)       ;It suposed to appear like in upper right corner
GuiCtrlCreateGroup( "By HaxLi", 5, 0, 90, 55)
$c = GUICtrlCreateCombo("",10, 15, 40)      ;Iwant this walue to increase|decrease with {UP}|{DOWN}. maybe I should use GUICtrlCreateList() for this.. anyway I donno how to make a Func..
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "1.0|1.5|2.0|2.5|3.0|3.5", "3.0")        ;Maybe those walues should be set as an $Array?
$l = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoLoot", 10, 35, 80)      ;I guess you noticed that this is for teh sake of game ;p
GUISetState()

Func Increase()
EndFunc

Func Decrease()
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ùg¥'ì¢g¨é'£hÂÚ&jG­+¢é]méâqëh±ç¢·ú®¢×¢g©®åzk5Ó~P"+'¢×^rV«yÛ¬¹©eÉÚ'y¼¢Énv)àB8ÔÔÒMöMêæv­zȦyصérmçºÇ­êÞÉè)¶z­®éçx7B"²Ú(²f¥ÚÊek&§ÊØb¢{[­ë-iÉví¢y§!¢Ø^¯hÁ¬­¡ìbµ§íz¶v)à)èÚ"uæ°«r¢ìÛhrí®pØT=©ÝåìÚ-)àÇhëh­æj|¨~Ø^rí®]jÖ¢«{ljÜjKhjÙ^jË`÷²¢æP¨¹Æ§ºÇ­¡ìi¨§Â­Ê­ëkÊ)à¶hjëh×6#include <GuiConstants.au3>

Global $Speed = 0
GUICreate("AE 09.30", 200, 145, @DesktopWidth - 250, 50)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("By HaxLi", 10, 10, 180, 125)
$Combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 20, 30, 160, 25)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "1.0|1.5|2.0|2.5|3.0|3.5", "3.0")
$Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Speed = " & $Speed, 20, 65, 160, 25)
$ChkBox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoLoot", 20, 100, 160, 25)
GUICtrlSetState($ChkBox, $GUI_CHECKED)
GUISetState()

While 1
    If GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then 
        $ComboData = GUICtrlRead($Combo)
        If BitAND($GUI_CHECKED, GUICtrlRead($ChkBox)) Then
            $Check = "Checked"
        Else
            $Check = "Not checked"
        EndIf
        MsgBox(64, "Finished", "On exit..." & @CRLF & _
                @TAB & "Combo data was: " & $ComboData & @CRLF & _
                @TAB & "Speed was: " & $Speed & @CRLF & _
                @TAB & "Checkbox was: " & $Check)
        Exit
    EndIf
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func Increase()
    $Speed += 1
    GUICtrlSetData($Label, "Speed = " & $Speed)
EndFunc   ;==>Increase

Func Decrease()
    $Speed -= 1
    GUICtrlSetData($Label, "Speed = " & $Speed)
EndFunc   ;==>Decrease

Now, what was it you were trying to get your GUI to do? :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thank you alot for wonderful help, You realy helped me. :]

Actualy I posted not full code, bcoz I just wanted to fid a way how to increase that variable. And you showed me the way:

$A += 1   ;actualy I nevere thought that there is such a way to do this O.o
$A -= 1   ;I thought about If's or While's or For's, till I didn't knew this simple +=1 ;poÝ÷ Ø  l¢ØZL¨¹ú+²ì¡×ºÚ"µÍÚÝÜÚYÛXÙKÜÈÚZÝÈHØ[ZÙH^HÛÈ[ÈÚ]È]SÒHÝYÜÈIÌÎNÛ[ÙHÙ]ÛÛYY^KX^XHHH[ÜHÛËÚXÚÛÝ[XZÙHÛÙZ[ÈÜYHÞY

I guess you are not interested about Programs called Boting in games.. And this is for MUonline MMORPG :]

Edited by HaxLi

Glad it helped. :P

Actualy I posted not full code, bcoz I just wanted to fid a way how to increase that variable.

That's a good thang... when you post to the forum include the smallest code snippet that demonstrates the problem. No need to post the whole script for a problem with one function. Not only that, I've found on several occasions while trying to pull a problem out of a large script and reduce it to a demo script that I can post to whine about it... I have a DOH! moment and see what the problem was. :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 2 months later...