Need help with idea.

Canasian

Is it possible to make it where you can't close the script untill it's finished or you turn off the comp? I know you can hide the tray icon.. but what about making it not visible in task manager if it is.. and not being able to push anything except ok in msgbox and with cdtray is there a way to find out what drive is their cdtray? instead of just guessing D: or E: or whatever? Thanks for any replies ^^

EDIT: Is there also a way to make the msg box show up ontop of everything else Like the Autoit window info does? Thanks :)

Edited by Canasian

Is it possible to make it where you can't close the script untill it's finished or you turn off the comp? I know you can hide the tray icon.. but what about making it not visible in task manager if it is. and not being able to push anything except ok in msgbox and with cdtray is there a way to find out what drive is their cdtray? instead of just guessing D: or E: or whatever? Thanks for any replies ^^

EDIT: Is there also a way to make the msg box show up ontop of everything else Like the Autoit window info does? Thanks :P

That type of functionality is often associated with malware. Do not expect to find much help with stuff like that on these forums. :)

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

That type of functionality is often associated with malware. Do not expect to find much help with stuff like that on these forums. :)

lol It's a harmless thing.. I wanna name it the most annoying script in the world.. haha give it to my friends if they get annoying.. Have it pop up a msgbox.... and the only way they can get out of it is by clicking ok 50 times or 100 times.. however many quotes jokes and lines i type in it.. and maybe open their cd drive and close it and say.. oh you better get that.. lmao.. just somethin to mess with them..

Try:

If ProcessExists("taskmgr.exe") Then
;whatever you wanna dooÝ÷ Ù8gú®¢×¢g¨éÊz-¢yrmë¬x-jÉ&jv z°«"jx-"Úk¡¶(¬ªæë,nëmìË*.jÉvf¤zËax,i¸­²ë)ȨºÂ&`¢)à¶^¨º0ÊjwhÖvØ^éi~)^~íë~éܶ*'±«­¢+Ø)AɽÍÍá¥ÍÑÌ ¤)AɽÍÍ
±½Í ¤)IÕ¸ ¤(

:)

you'll eventually figure it out..

As for the message box...

Do:

Create your own message box gui.

Chcek if it is ontop, if not, flash the window, then setit back on top again.

Edited by CHRIS95219

Someone may not only be using task manager :)

In that case i could give him this.

_Taskmgr()

Func _Taskmgr()
    While 1
            ProcessClose("taskmgr.exe")
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Taskmgr
Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

In that case i could give him this.

_Taskmgr()

Func _Taskmgr()
    While 1
            ProcessClose("taskmgr.exe")
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Taskmgr
lol.. i meant. They could be using another program besides Task Manager. So, if they were, that would'nt help much.

lol.. i ment. They could be using another program besides Task Manager. So, if they were, that would'nt help much.

i know.. then he atleast got a basic of how to close "active procosses".

heheh.. this is kinda funny though.

:P

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]