Help with a part of my program.

CsM33

I have a list I'm working on. I want to know how to make the name "Sugar" appear in the list if and only "GB SuGaR GB" is signed on to aim. I'm finding this rather hard and it's one of the only parts of my program I'm having trouble with.

I have a list I'm working on. I want to know how to make the name "Sugar" appear in the list if and only "GB SuGaR GB" is signed on to aim. I'm finding this rather hard and it's one of the only parts of my program I'm having trouble with.

Well, how do you plan to interact with AIM?

are you pixel reading? or memory editing?

how are you determining that "GB SuGaR GB" is signed on

Holy crap. BMP is so 386-ish and that people still use this format in such situations is

just beyond my comprehension. Two pictures at a total of 7.5mb is just so insanely

big that you wouldn't even fit it on 5 floppies, when you could have easily cut the size

down drastically by using PNG or even JPG. Also, while I'm at it you could consider

sharing a little less of your desktop on the second image as it's not what's the problem.

Sorry for being so hard on you, but you got to understand that for the people who

still use modems those filesize are just way to big, and would have taken them nearly

30 minutes to get them finished !!

Holy crap. BMP is so 386-ish and that people still use this format in such situations is

just beyond my comprehension. Two pictures at a total of 7.5mb is just so insanely

big that you wouldn't even fit it on 5 floppies, when you could have easily cut the size

down drastically by using PNG or even JPG. Also, while I'm at it you could consider

sharing a little less of your desktop on the second image as it's not what's the problem.

Sorry for being so hard on you, but you got to understand that for the people who

still use modems those filesize are just way to big, and would have taken them nearly

30 minutes to get them finished !!

lol sorry. I took a screenshot, pasted in paint, saved it quick and uploaded. Didn't do much editing. You have any input about the program though?