Password protect process.

kp3

WARNING!!!! U HAVE TO COMPILE FIRST!!!! And don't change annything exept for the process and password!

Off course ill ad the source but ill post a zip with both compiled and source files+readme...

Both files have to be in the same folder.

Autostart.exe(au3) If u wanna add it to autostart just write this in top FileCopy(@ScriptFullPath,@StartUpDir & "\" & @ScriptName) or just put it autostart in ur start menu =P

#NoTrayIcon
#Include <Constants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
Run (@Scriptdir&"\tray.exe")
While 1
    ProcessExists("taskmgr.exe");change it to whatever u want =)
    ProcessClose("taskmgr.exe");And here to...
wend

DllClose($dll)

Tray.exe(au3) Dont change annything exept for password!!!

#Include <Constants.au3>
#NoTrayIcon
Global $pass="PASSWORD";change to ur own password,,, 
Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)   

$getitem    = TrayCreateItem("Enable")
TrayCreateItem("")
$aboutitem  = TrayCreateItem("Disable")
TrayCreateItem("")
$exititem   = TrayCreateItem("Exit")
TrayCreateItem("")

TraySetState()

While 1
    $msg = TrayGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = 0
            ContinueLoop
        Case $msg = $getitem
            Run (@Scriptdir&"\autostart.exe");if u saved the autostart file under another name change autostart.exe to ur name
            Exit
        Case $msg = $aboutitem
        $passwd = InputBox("Security Check", "Enter your password.", "", "*")
        if $passwd = $pass then
            MsgBox(0, "Access Granted", "Correct Password.")
            ProcessClose("Autostart.exe");if u saved the autostart file under another name change autostart.exe to ur name
        Else
            MsgBox(0, "Acces Denied","Wrong password. ")
            Endif
        Case $msg = $exititem
        $passwd = InputBox("Security Check", "Enter your password.", "", "*")
        if $passwd = $pass then
            MsgBox(0, "Access Granted", "Correct Password.")
            ProcessClose("Autostart.exe");if u saved the autostart file under another name change autostart.exe to ur name
        Else
            MsgBox(0, "Acces Denied","Wrong password. ")
            Endif
            EXIT
    EndSelect
WEnd

Exit

Posted Image

Password_protect_process.zip

Edited by kp3

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

30 views and no reply =(

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

Ive been editing it and I added sleep it made the program more unresponsive, how much sleep do you propose? I also added a password change ability, it encrypts password in a file for next reboot of the program or enabling it again, so you dont need to change password in the code it self.

Ive been editing it and I added sleep it made the program more unresponsive, how much sleep do you propose? I also added a password change ability, it encrypts password in a file for next reboot of the program or enabling it again, so you dont need to change password in the code it self.

a sleep(10) should be sufficient without any loss of response

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Thx =) But plz dont steal my script...

Edited by kp3