Auto3Lib

PaulIA

@Zedna: My bad, i ran it using "Beta Run" from SciTE. I was able to run it using the official release (3.2.6.0) but I got a lot of errors prior to running..

I am using Windows XP with SP2, with .NET 2.0, Autoit 3.2.6.0 / 3.2.7.3.

Did you delete the old version of Auto3Lib before installing the new one? Is the one in the \include\ folder the only version you have?

Hi PaulIA

When, I tried to install Auto3Lib on my pc, I get the error message saying that your version of AutoIt is older, so I downloaded the latest AutoIt version and installed it. However, I am still getting the error "Auto3Lib requires at least version 3.2.4.9 of AutoIt. Your version of AutoIt is v3.2.6.0"

Please help me.

There is a hot-fix.au3

$sRegKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt"
$sRegValue = "Version"
$sRegType = "REG_SZ"

$sCurrent = RegRead($sRegKey, $sRegValue)
RegWrite($sRegKey, $sRegValue, $sRegType, "v3.2.4.9")
MsgBox(0, "", "You are ready to install Auto3Lib." & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
        'Click "OK" when the installation is complete.')
RegWrite($sRegKey, $sRegValue, $sRegType, $sCurrent)

The point of world view

hello,

I try to run a process in a new desktop into a SwitchDesktop but there's a problem (i think) with startupinfo :

#include <A3LWinAPI.au3>

$OriginalThread = DLLCall("kernel32.dll","int","GetCurrentThreadId")
$OriginalInput = DllCall('user32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenInputDesktop', 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0x100)
$NouveauBureau = DLLCall("user32.dll","int","CreateDesktop","str","NouveauBureau", "str","","ptr",0,"int",0,"int",0x10000000,"ptr",0)
$Startup = DllStructCreate($tagSTARTUPINFO)
$Process = DllStructCreate($tagPROCESS_INFORMATION)
DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'SetThreadDesktop', 'hwnd', $NouveauBureau[0])
DLLCall("user32.dll","int","SwitchDesktop","int",$NouveauBureau[0])
DllStructSetData($Startup, "Size", DllStructGetSize($Startup))
DllStructSetData($Startup, "Desktop", DllStructGetData($Startup, "NouveauBureau"))
_API_CreateProcess("", "C:\Windows\Notepad.exe", 0, 0, False, 0, 0, "", DllStructGetPtr($Startup), DllStructGetPtr($Process))
Sleep(2000)
_API_CloseHandle(DllStructGetData($Process, "hProcess"))
_API_CloseHandle(DllStructGetData($Process, "hThread" ))
DLLCall("user32.dll","int","SwitchDesktop","int",$OriginalInput[0])
DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'SetThreadDesktop', 'hwnd', $OriginalThread[0])
DLLCall("user32.dll","int","CloseDesktop","int",$NouveauBureau[0])

Is there something wrong in my code or is it the startupinfo which block ?

Hum, another thing about the installer. I don't know if it has be said already, but I didn't try the 'temporary bug fix' at page 55. When it said that I have an old version I clicked cancel and then 'Exit setup' and it started installing :) Now it's installed...

Anyone esle noticed this?

I just updated AU3 to 3.2.8.1 and now I can't Install A3Lib

Hi,

see post 822 of this thread.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

A simple solution I found is without changing registry values.

I just discovered the installer bug that enable users to install it without having AutoIt v3.2.4.9.

Step:

1.)

The installer complaint about while you're trying to install:

[AutoIt Update Required

Auto3Lib requires at least version 3.2.4.9 of AuotIt.

...]

Just click on [Cancel] button.

2.)

The Auto3Lib Installer will say:

Setup is not complete...etc.

Click on the [Exit Setup] button.

3.)

Auto3Lib Setup Wizard come out, just click [Next >] to continue installation.

4.)

Repeat step 1 and step 2 if it is complaint AutoIt version again.

5.)

Continue setup until successful, then you're done.

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

^Yeah, that's what I said a few posts above.

Opps....I don't see that. :)

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

What can be said? The library is simply awsome! T-H-A-N-K-S !!!!!

Just a question: since I am running AutoIt as a regularly installed application and in the meantime as a portable app on my usb key drive, I would like to know whether I can simply install it twice: the first on the hard disk and the second onto the usb drive.

I would not like to mess up the configuration but taking away the library as well.

If it is not possible, might a zipped version be available?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry that Elvis has left the building - Paul Campbell (PaulIA) did do a series of very nice functions that I find usefull alot..

The install bug could do that newbees newer get to know of these nice libraries and functions so I did a new installer that provide install / uninstaller script included - there has been no modifications at all...

Download or install new Autoit3Lib installer from site:

http://www.fritidshjemmet.com/Temp/Autoit3Lib.exe

Note: The install do only install includes into the public model like the original script

kjactive :)

Edited by kjactive