I need a simple script

oui, français :lmao:

I have writ this script:

MouseClick ( "left" [, 403, 397 [, 50000 [, 1 ]]] )

but I have an error message :ph34r:

Il ne faut pas mettre les [ et ] ils indique des paramètres optionnels !

[ and ] quotes are in the help file for optioanl parameters, please do'nt write them in the code

oui, français :lmao:

I have writ this script:

MouseClick ( "left" [, 403, 397 [, 50000 [, 1 ]]] )

but I have an error message :ph34r:

Remove the [ & ] ... they are not part of the code but to inform you of options...

i.e. MouseClick ( "left" , 403, 397 , 50000 , 1 )

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

Thanks you it works! / Merci, ça marche!

Dernière question / last question: comment arrêter le script? / How stop the script?

edit: J'ai trouvé / I have find

Regardes dans les articles du forum il y en a un dans les 10 premiers !

Un conseil fais une recherche dans le forum avant de poser tes questions car le pb est peut être déjà évoqué !

:lmao:

J'ai vu dedans que en cliquant sur l'icone dans la barre en bas ou sinon faire une hotkey qui stoppe!

Take a look in the topics, ther is oe in te top 10 of this forum

J'ai écrit ça/ I have write this

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

in my script but when I press "esc" the script doesnt stop /dans mon script mais ça ne marche pas quand je fais échap, le script continue de tourner. c'est peut être parce que mon script fait des clics de souris trop rapides?

Le script complet est/ the complete script is:

MouseClick ( "left" , 403, 397 , 50000 , 1 )

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

J'ai écrit ça/ I have write this

Global $Paused

in my script but when I press "esc" the script doesnt stop /dans mon script mais ça ne marche pas quand je fais échap, le script continue de tourner. c'est peut être parce que mon script fait des clics de souris trop rapides?

Le script complet est/ the complete script is:

MouseClick ( "left" , 403, 397 , 50000 , 1 )

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

Regardes dans l'aide Autoit à HotKeySet, il faut que tu mette le contenu des fonctions appelées !

:lmao:

Take a look in AutoIt Help, the sample code show that you have to write the code inside the functions !

Lorsque tu écris sa : Hotkeyset ("s", "Terminate")

Le "Terminate est la function que tu demande au script d'éxécuté lors de la frappe de te touche donné qui dans l'exemple est "s".

Pour créé une fonction tu dois dois faire comme ceci

Func Terminate()

Exit

Endfunc

Dans cet exemple, lorsque tu appuis sur "s", la fonction "Terminate" est appelé et elle permet de fermer ton script. En espérant t'avoir aider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you write that : Hotkeyset ("s", "Terminate")

The "Terminate" is the function you ask your script to execute when you pressed a key, in this exemple this is the "s".

To make your own function you should do that

Func Terminate()

Exit

Endfunc

In the exemple, when you press "s", the "Terminate" function is called and then it close your script.

Edited by newb_powa'

though i'm not fluent in french, i don't think it's smart calling a single mouseclick to click 50000 times it not a good move.

i recomend calling it like this

For $i = 1 to 25000
Mousclick( "left" , 403, 397 ,2, 1)
Next

But if you want it to go forever, call it like this

While 1
Mousclick( "left" , 403, 397 ,1, 1)
Wend
Edited by Paulie

though i'm not fluent in french, i don't think it's smart calling a single mouseclick to click 50000 times it not a good move.

i recomend calling it like this

For $i = 1 to 25000
Mousclick( "left" , 403, 397 ,2, 1)
Next

But if you want it to go forever, call it like this

While 1
Mousclick( "left" , 403, 397 ,1, 1)
Wend
Paulie,

I understand your suggestion for a forever loop. But what about the 50000 or 25000 x 2 ?

I suppose Antoine is waiting for an event in a game to be catched. His method seems like "brute force"

Paulie,

I understand your suggestion for a forever loop. But what about the 50000 or 25000 x 2 ?

I suppose Antoine is waiting for an event in a game to be catched. His method seems like "brute force"

Paulie,

maybe if you're in a built-in function Autoit keep all the CPU work and other processes will not work between them?

Is there a doEvents like function in Autoit for this?

• Moderators

please try to refrain from speaking in langauges other than english in the forums. Thanks.

I don't see an issue with that theguy0000 if they are translating what they are saying so the community can understand what they need help with, or what help they are providing. I only saw one post where they didn't translate. Unlike another thread where it's completely in a language other than english.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I don't see an issue with that theguy0000 if they are translating what they are saying so the community can understand what they need help with, or what help they are providing. I only saw one post where they didn't translate. Unlike another thread where it's completely in a language other than english.

I see your point. Nevermind, sorry.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

...what about the 50000 or 25000 x 2 ?

Well, one mouseclick 50000 times just doesn't seem like a good idea to me, i try to make repeditive actions loops unless its a small amount of repetions like between 2-10

just one of those wierd things i do :">