Kp3s security center v1 (will add pics later)

kp3

U might remember my disable ctrl alt del script, password protect folder and password protect process script.

This is i newer version of my process protect script. It have a tray menu, controll panel(wich require pass ofc) autostart funtion, change pass funktion(requiers old pass OFC), Exit function(requiers pass OFC).

It currently offers u to disable cmd,taskmgr and msconfig. Ill probably add more like regedit and stuff. Offcourse the controll panel alows u to enable them again and add them and disable at autostart.

Source included but u are not allowed to modyfie it and post it here or anny other place... I wont post source here cuz there are manny files.

CREDITS!!!!!!!

Credits so Mitsora for help on a msg box. Also of giving me the IDEA(not how to do it) for change password function. He tried to fix a change pass function to me but it DIDNT work so I MADE ONE MYSELF!!!

IMPORTANT THE DEFAULT PASSWORD IS "damp" whiout the "s (ehh lol sry for the pass dont take it as i have somethin about ppl whit damp but i didnt come up with a good pass so i just wrote damp... Damp does kinda mean something else on swe)

Download!!!! For some reason i couldnt upload to this site so ill add mirrors instead...Dont complain about rapidshare FFS

Rapidshare link

Yousendit link

Turboupload link

Host-a.net link

Picture =)

Posted Image

Edited by kp3

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

C'mon ppl 30 views and no reply. U guys liked my last one, ull love this. Plz reply

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

What about a stealth mode, so people can't figure out WHY taskmgr won't work.

And yeah, do it with regedit and stuff as well so that it's virtually impossible to turn off without correct pasword.

What about if computer is started in "safe mode" or something?

And, where is the password (that you change it to) stored? In the reg? or some ini file? Is it really secure?

Also consider combining this with a little keylog app :-)

And some hotkeys for enable/disable (password box pops up) might also help.

Furthermore, I suggest you have another process that just relaunches the program if it ever is closed (with a certain commandline that makes it act in a certain way at startup).

Also look at my "delete folder" script and maybe somehow integrate that so that if the program detects somebody going through your files that a prespecified folder is removed.

Hope you're happy to receive some suggestions.

I think I'll use your program and if you respond to those suggestions I definately will!

Thanks for the good work, keep it up!

Linus

EDIT: A little more constructive criticisim/comments: The password input box is bigger than it needs to be (u used the default i assume), but the icon is the cherry on the cake. Looks nice.

What about a little (turnoffable) startup splashscreen?

Edited by yaziquex

Stealth mode =) good idea... Yes ill probably add more functions

Yeah I 2nd that.

You've gotta do something about it slowing down computers, urgently.

And think about giving us the script so we can work on it ourselves

EDIT:

a. I've found a way to get out of it without a password in 3 clicks! (when I forgot the password I set it to, didn't even take long to figure out)

b. you should put the startup in the registry instead of the startup folder (where it could very easily be deleted)

c. it doesn't slow your computer down that much if you restart it i've noticed

Edited by yaziquex