how to capture user action?

jing

I need to capture user action when people press a key or click the mouse.

OK.. I know somebody will suspect I am a keylogger.

In fact, I don't need to know which key a person pressed or which button the person clicked what or ever.

I just need to know people actually did a operation. That's it.

Anyone can teach me how to achieve that using AutoIt?

Thanks a lot

Edited by jing

An operation on an AutoIt GUI, or an operation anywhere on the computer? What are you trying to make?

OK, let me put it straight.

As you are using Notepad, when you pressed a key or clicked your mouse. That probably means you have modified the content. I just need a mechanism to inform something might happened, the content might changed.

Come on, just give me a hint

• Moderators

OK, let me put it straight.

As you are using Notepad, when you pressed a key or clicked your mouse. That probably means you have modified the content. I just need a mechanism to inform something might happened, the content might changed.

Come on, just give me a hint

It's not as simple as what you are saying, if you want to know what specifically they have done that is.

Other than that, if you're just looking for something simple, look at _IsPressed() and HotKeySet() in the help file.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It's not as simple as what you are saying, if you want to know what specifically they have done that is.

Other than that, if you're just looking for something simple, look at _IsPressed() and HotKeySet() in the help file.

I didn't find any function named IsPressed().

I believe it is what I am looking for, but I can't find it.

• Moderators

Thanks, buddy.

Would you mind to tell me how you guys know things like _ispressed, $CPURelief, etc. I can't find them in the help file at all.

1. We use the latest releases of AutoIt - 3.2.1.x

2. We RTFM :lmao: (sorry couldn't resist)

Release

Beta

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Where can I find information about this user32.dll?

In my case, I do not care about the mouse movement, so I want find a function perfectly fits my case.

Cheers~

MSDN..

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

this one might be easier for you:

http://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/user32/MessageBox.html

If you look at the column on your left, there is a list of DLL's. User32.dll, is already branched out.

Edited by CHRIS95219