2 easy questions

Hi, I'm new with AutoIt, I use it since 3 days ago, and I'm creating some scripts to install my favorite applications but I've got two questions.

1. I want to change the screen resolution with a AutoIt script but I don't know how. My resolution now is 800x600 and I want to change it to 1024x768 automatically. What function or command must I use?

2. My applications are in other pc, in that path: \\192.168.1.2\apps. And I want to map a drive with the script, for example, in the "M" drive. What function or command must I use?

Thank you very much for your help. I think AutoIt is amazing!!! :lmao:

• Moderators

Hi, I'm new with AutoIt, I use it since 3 days ago, and I'm creating some scripts to install my favorite applications but I've got two questions.

1. I want to change the screen resolution with a AutoIt script but I don't know how. My resolution now is 800x600 and I want to change it to 1024x768 automatically. What function or command must I use?

2. My applications are in other pc, in that path: \\192.168.1.2\apps. And I want to map a drive with the script, for example, in the "M" drive. What function or command must I use?

Thank you very much for your help. I think AutoIt is amazing!!! :lmao:

Search

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Now I've got the code to change the screen resolution. But... what about the second question?

Here's a question for your question. What have you tried?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

In the help file you will find DriveMapAdd, try looking at it.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother