Need help.....

Im not sure, havent tried this yet, but try this:

HotKeySet("d","function")
;Your Script here, if none, then SLEEP(9999999)
;OPTIONAL-
While 1
Sleep(1000)
Wend
;OPTIONAL-
Func function()
Send("rewince")
EndFunc
Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Im not sure, havent tried this yet, but try this:

;Your Script here, if none, then SLEEP(9999999)
Func function
Send("rewince")
EndFunc
oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×¢Ë^iÚ²W§ß}÷ß}÷ß}÷rv÷öܨ¹«­¢+Ø)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½ÐíÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíչѥ½¸ÅÕ½Ðì¤()]¡¥±Ä)M±À ÄÀÀÀ¤)]¹()չչѥ½¸ ¤)M¹ ÅÕ½ÐíÉÝ¥¹ÅÕ½Ðì¤)¹Õ¹(

Edit: autoit tags pwn code tags

Edited by Paulie

instead of sleep(999999999999) why don't you

While 1 
Sleep(1000)
Wend
Func function()
Send("rewince")
EndFunc

yea, i just realised that.....i changed it before i could see ur post so.. yea...

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

I tried holding down the D button, and after a while it said something bout an overload or something like that...

OOOh, i get it!

=P

Wait i just realized the op wants to make it so he doesn't have to type his whole name, and only push 'd'

The code above won't work

use this

While 1
Sleep(1000)
Wend

Func function()
Send("drewince")
EndFunc

cause hotkeyset steals keys so it won't register the input of the D

That's an inherent danger in using common characters for hot keys. Send("d") will trigger HotKeySet("d", "Function"), leading to a runaway iteration, and finally an error. Some thing like alt-d, which would be HotKeySet("!a", "Function"), would be better.

:lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law