saving a notepad in windows\system32

hi guyz..im havng a little problem in making a simple script.itz lik if i open a new notepad and write smethng and save it..thn the script takes me to the default directory for saving.so i need ur help and guidence...i want tht if i open a notepad and write anythng thn...whn it asks to save chnges thn it shuld go in c:\windows\system32 automatically....can u plz help me to know the exact commands or post here a simple example so tht i may able to save the file to a particular directory....thanx

• Moderators

hi guyz..im havng a little problem in making a simple script.itz lik if i open a new notepad and write smethng and save it..thn the script takes me to the default directory for saving.so i need ur help and guidence...i want tht if i open a notepad and write anythng thn...whn it asks to save chnges thn it shuld go in c:\windows\system32 automatically....can u plz help me to know the exact commands or post here a simple example so tht i may able to save the file to a particular directory....thanx

Would you like to write that with a bit less ebonics?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I Think he is referring to setting and getting the current directory.

Im not sure how to do it because im having trouble with the dllcall....

well guyz i jus want to write a script which wil open notepad type lik ""abcd" and whn asked to save chnges thn it shuld go automatically in c:\windows\system32...simple...i need this thing

U cld jst sve the reslts frm ntpd to th rite directry. :ph34r:

Of course if you posted some readable code in proper English instead of gibberish we could probably help a little more. If you have a writing or mental disability, say so, and then we could allow for it. :lmao:

U cld jst sve the reslts frm ntpd to th rite directry. :ph34r:

Of course if you posted some readable code in proper English instead of gibberish we could probably help a little more. If you have a writing or mental disability, say so, and then we could allow for it. :lmao:

tru dat mf =P

Edited by Jabberwock