plz help simple scripting problem

This is your third topic on this subject. You were given a solution in this post

which you didn't reply to. It is possible to save a text-file directly with AutoIt

without using Notepad at all though, which was also mentioned in the very

same topic.

Ignoring the answers and creating a new topic is what I would call pretty rude.

Edited by Helge

This is your third topic on this subject. You were given a solution in this post

which you didn't reply to. It is possible to save a text-file directly with AutoIt

without using Notepad at all though, which was also mentioned in the very

same topic.

Ignoring the answers and creating a new topic is what I would call pretty rude.

Is it just me or does that redirect me to http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt Oo
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Hi,

in the helpfile there is an example which does 99,9% of what you want.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Thats better :lmao:

hi everybdy thanx for ur help...well heldge ur right this was my 3rd post im really sorry ..but i jus tried tht thng of urs dont knw whr i went wrong with it...and abt posting agn it was im a newbie here and i thout tht my post has gone a lil back so ppl wont be able to hav a look frequently and answer me im extremely sorry for tht...and thanx to eveyone....

hi everybdy thanx for ur help...well heldge ur right this was my 3rd post im really sorry ..but i jus tried tht thng of urs dont knw whr i went wrong with it...and abt posting agn it was im a newbie here and i thout tht my post has gone a lil back so ppl wont be able to hav a look frequently and answer me im extremely sorry for tht...and thanx to eveyone....

Would, it be possible to, atleast try to type with, atleast some good spelling/grammar. It might help if you have any problems in the future, especially if its big problems, I might not be the only one here not able to read a few paragraphs of that typing. :lmao:

Would, it be possible to, atleast try to type with, atleast some good spelling/grammar. It might help if you have any problems in the future, especially if its big problems, I might not be the only one here not able to read a few paragraphs of that typing. :lmao:

im really sorry for that also...from next time y next time from now only i wil try to write very clean...and thanx i did it...hop u r able to understand this

Would, it be possible to, atleast try to type with, atleast some good spelling/grammar. It might help if you have any problems in the future, especially if its big problems, I might not be the only one here not able to read a few paragraphs of that typing. :geek:

i cant even read it... its 2 fucken hard.. idk y u guys even tried 2 :ph34r:

btw y would u wanna save txt files in the system32 folder? :lmao:

Hi,

I can read it and uderstand it. :lmao: Everything is fine now.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

i cant even read it... its 2 fucken hard.. idk y u guys even tried 2 :ph34r:

btw y would u wanna save txt files in the system32 folder? :lmao:

well about saving it in system32 nthng specaial....i m just trying the auto it part as i hav seen it for the 1st time and i was not able to save it in the desiered folder of mine so thats y i got nthng but system32 to post so tht everyone who replies me wil be able to understand and i wil also....thanx...

well about saving it in system32 nthng specaial....i m just trying the auto it part as i hav seen it for the 1st time and i was not able to save it in the desiered folder of mine so thats y i got nthng but system32 to post so tht everyone who replies me wil be able to understand and i wil also....thanx...

Well, Now its alot better :lmao:

But, just a tip, the more you spell properly, the more youll get used to it. I used to type like you, then I decided to try using proper spelling, then I tryed to get used to typing with grammar, and since a few months back, I started to make myself use punctuation. Now, Im alot easier to understand.

Well, Now its alot better :lmao:

But, just a tip, the more you spell properly, the more youll get used to it. I used to type like you, then I decided to try using proper spelling, then I tryed to get used to typing with grammar, and since a few months back, I started to make myself use punctuation. Now, Im alot easier to understand.

thank you very much....

• Moderators

Would, it be possible to, atleast try to type with, atleast some good spelling/grammar. It might help if you have any problems in the future, especially if its big problems, I might not be the only one here not able to read a few paragraphs of that typing. :ph34r:

I opened a PM from him, and OMG! I even said something similar as the above early this morning (probably not as nice).... Obviously it hasn't sunk in, which is why he was blocked from my PM list :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.