finding game server ips

• Moderators

I'm not a TCP person, but I'm getting more into AutoIts other facets, unfortunately for you/me I'm just not the man to answer this question without doing some research in the help file myself, that you could do on your own.

One thing however stood out like a soar thumg

If "{HOME}" Then
        $Paused = Not $Paused
    EndIf
I have no idea what you are doing there, but SciTe should have thrown and error I would think.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well i was just thinkin to use HOME key as like a hotkey, but i didn't have a function for it to call, and didn't think i would be able to use the ip address with making a new function, so i just thought that if i threw that in there as long as you don't press home it should run normally, but as soon as you press HOME it should like pause it.... but now that i look at it... i don't think it would unpause it... i really don't know.

i am having trouble with figuring out the foating point type of coding tho. you converted the final ip address to just the ip and i kinda lost what variable was standing for the ip address and i didn't know if i could call the right variable or if it was just a Local that i wouldn't be able to use... so i hate to bother you more, but maybe you could help me with that.... it might make it easier if it just exports the ip and port chosen to a certain global variable or something.... i have no clue :lmao:.... but anyways thank you very much... i wouldn't be anywhere near this far without your help