Exporting Info

I run AUtoIT compiled script from VBA using the Shell function in Excel 2003. I can pass parameters to the script through the command line, but is there a way to do it the other direction other than indirectly throught the clip board? Searches on this forum didn't come up with any hints.

I was going to look at AutoITX to see if this would be a better integration into my macro but the download link is a dead end right now. Is this a better choice? Is it stable enough to use right now?

"404: The page/file you requested could not be found."

Regards

Larry

I'm, Lovin' IT, X

• Developers

Its probably easiest to use AutoitX if the commandset id the right one for you.

Here's the link:http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/unstable/autoitx/

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi JdeB, thanks for the new link. You'r de man. THe command set looks to be what I need.

Question before I try out the "X-files":

"Unstable" means it is subject to "frequent" revisions since it is not released yet? or does it mean it can give you unstable results?

Regards

Larry

I'm, Lovin' IT, X

"Unstable" means it is subject to "frequent" revisions since it is not released yet?  or does it mean it can give you unstable results?

It doesn't usually give you bad results, although on occation a bug will get in that causes something to act how you wouldn't expect. However, I have been using the unstable builds for over a month, and nothing terriable has happened. I did start to keep old builds just in case I wanted to go back a few for testing purposes or if one does happen to break a script I use.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.