Keystroke Recording Script

STL

Hi,

should be visible? Then you can give AU3Record a try. Otherwise you'll have problems to build a keylogger. That is not supported. :lmao:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

There is a legit reason and this is for the company i work for to test monitor key

strokes by our clients to track if they are messing around within the system, etc....

I don't know how the laws are in your country, but in mine that wouldn't have been

called legit. If you don't want them to mess with your systems, then make sure they

can't, instead of spying on them.

Edit : eeehm..typos

Edited by Helge

Thanks Guys.

There is a legit reason and this is for the company i work for to test monitor key strokes by our clients to track if they are messing around within the system, etc....

Not a hacker or anything of the sort but i can understand your "Uncomfortableness" (If that's the right word) about this thread because i am sure there are a few people out there that could find a use for a script like this that could be not entirly legal.

If I understand correctly, you said "test monitor key strokes" then you said to see if your clients are messing around the system, why would they be messing with the system if its only testing Oo. Once again, I might not be reading properly.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I don't know how the laws are in your country, but in mine that wouldn't couldn't

be called legit. If you don't want them to mess with your systems, then make sure

they can't, instead of spying on them.

Yeah, Put some kind of, password, Maybe user accounts :lmao:
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

We do not want to associate key loggers with autoit here

keyloggers are both illegal and immoral. They jeopardize autoit's credibility and make usable programs exponential harder to distribute

They create false positives on AV software and make people genuinely lose trust in the language.

Regardless of whether you have good intentions or not, publicly posting potentially malicious code is something we try to avoid

For more info, see Here

sorry guys and girls if i have touched on a forbidden area. This wasn't my intention and see the points being raised as very valid.

If you could delete this thread having read the previous one, much appriceated.

Edited by STL

sorry guys and girls if i have touched on a forbidden area. This wasn't my intention and see the points being raised as very valid.

If you could delete this thread having read the previous one, much appriceated.

It is comforting to know that you see the point and are not going to argue it (like SO MANY people have before you)

Just wanted to say that none of the comments are personal, and it is very respectable that you can accept our standpoint

I don't believe that this thread will be deleted though, serves as more reference to discourage people from writing malware

If you do have any questions pertaining to something other than potentially malicious code, feel free to ask me or any other forum member, because many will be happy to help you.

can i get a script 2 do this.. i think this is what ive been looking for, for my program xD

if u want more info on what i mean pm me plz.

but this is what i think i need xD

Wow, did anything I or anyone else in this thread said to STL make any sense to you?

We do NOT want associate keyloggers with autoit, therefore, we are not supporting their creation by assisting users to make them

No one wants to see you make a key-logging script, why on earth would someone make one for you

Next time, read before you post :lmao:

Edited by Paulie

im not tryen 2 make a key logger..

maybe if u read what i wrote u woulda pmed me 2 see what i wanted.

i want to be able to make it so they when a person click on an input box or a botton the computer will trake what they press then put it in the inputbox. i need to so the user can easly set hotkeys with out haveing to no that ^ = alt and ! = ctrl and that they have to put {} around the key they press after this.

if u want my code 2 see that pm me plz.. dont judge that im tryen 2 get peoples passwords by me asking that i need it..

i want to be able to make it so they when a person click on an input box or a botton the computer will trake what they press then put it in the inputbox. i need to so the user can easly set hotkeys with out haveing to no that ^ = alt and ! = ctrl and that they have to put {} around the key they press after this.

if u want my code 2 see that pm me plz.. dont judge that im tryen 2 get peoples passwords by me asking that i need it..

ah, i see what you mean...

Well, try doing this:

1) Check what key is pressed, by making a loop for the hex, ascii characters, 0-255.

2) When you fnid that one was pressed, set the input data to: chr(ascii_value).

:lmao:

The reason i did'nt give you the full code was because I dont want to be acused of writing a key logger lol

Edited by CHRIS95219

ah, i see what you mean...

Well, try doing this:

1) Check what key is pressed, by making a loop for the hex, ascii characters, 0-255.

2) When you fnid that one was pressed, set the input data to: chr(ascii_value).

:lmao:

idk if that will work cause i got 2 send the keystroke back out?

Well, to steal a JDeb quote here,

As clever as we are here at autoit forums, we are still working on the clairvoyant aspects

The thread was about creating a key logger, and you reply saying

'can i get a script 2 do this..'

What are we supposed to think?

Are we supposed to just guess that you are doing some junk with hotkeys or whatever? why couldn't you tell us that in the first post?

Well, to steal a JDeb quote here,

The thread was about creating a key logger, and you reply saying

'can i get a script 2 do this..'

What are we supposed to think?

Are we supposed to just guess that you are doing some junk with hotkeys or whatever? why couldn't you tell us that in the first post?

He's referring to something like, game controller configurations.. Like, when you set the "SHOOT" button, you press the key, and sets it in the box.

----

I understand though... - why i did'nt post complete code.(or any code)

Edited by CHRIS95219

btw i sry paulie im not tryen 2 start anythin i see what u are getten at

It wasn't you i got mad at, just what you said

Nothing personal, anyone could have said it and i would have replied the same way :lmao:

It wasn't you i got mad at, just what you said

Nothing personal, anyone could have said it and i would have replied the same way :ph34r:

this u can help me get this :ph34r: i would love u 4ever cause then my program would be almost done..

if u want ill send it to u :geek::lmao:

u could always tell me if i did anythin wroung :)