NEED HELP IN IE

cad29

Hi i need help to automatically click the image of this webpage.When i check in the mozilla DOM i got this information

NODE NAME = IMG

border = 0

src = ../image/check.gif

alt = Check

name = check

this is my simple script but it doesnt work

$oIE = _IECreate ("www.example.com",1)

_IEImgClick ($oIE, "Check", "alt")

i tried this one too but still it doesnt work

$oIE = _IECreate ("www.example.com",1)

_IEFormImageClick ($oIE, "check.gif", "../images/check.gif")

Any help is highly appreciated thanks a lot

First I hope you are using SciTe. Are any console messages generated?

Make certain there are no Frames involved.

Note that you have /image/ in one place and /images/ in the other.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Thanks dale for the immediate reply yah im using a beta version SciTE4AutoIt3.Sorry i made a mistakes i just i forgot to put "s" when the time that i post the topic but the correct one is with "s" but still it doesnt work that way.I have no idea if theres a frame involve how can i found out?And is it possible to used object with this one dale instead of the image command thanks again

Thanks dale for the immediate reply yah im using a beta version SciTE4AutoIt3.Sorry i made a mistakes i just i forgot to put "s" when the time that i post the topic but the correct one is with "s" but still it doesnt work that way.I have no idea if theres a frame involve how can i found out?And is it possible to used object with this one dale instead of the image command thanks again

Are you running this from SciTe? (i.e. using Tools Go or F5)

If so there should be information written to the SciTe console. What is iit?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

When i done that heres the result

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Auto it script\IEexamples2.au3"

--> IE.au3 Warning from function _IEFormImageClick, $_IEStatus_NoMatch

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.721

When i done that heres the result

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Auto it script\IEexamples2.au3"

--> IE.au3 Warning from function _IEFormImageClick, $_IEStatus_NoMatch

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.721

I went to a lot of work to write out that warning message for you -- please don't ignore it :">

You can use View -> Source to see if there are frames or framesets involved. Firefox DOM inspector will also show you. If so, see the _IEFrame* functions.

Dale