to use a script to compile another script?

Ok, I have this game, and people are complaining that they want to be able to save their games to a file, since i always use regwrite, and people sometimes dont trust it...so I want to change the already written regwrites:

RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Money","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Name","REG_SZ","name")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "HP","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell1","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell2","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell3","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "msp","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "dsp","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "skills","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "weapon","REG_SZ",$weapons)
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Potions","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell4","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell5","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Spell6","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Net","REG_SZ","99")
RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BATTLEV3\Game", "Cheat","REG_SZ","99")
oÝ÷ ØS9«­¢+Ø)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí5½¹äÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí9µÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¹µÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí!@ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ÄÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíµÍÀÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÍÀÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÍ­¥±±ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÝÁ½¸ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÝÁ½¹Ì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½Ñ¥½¹ÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ÔÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ±°ØÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí9ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}1=
1}5
!%9ÀäÈíM=Q]IÀäÈí    QQ1XÌÀäÈíµÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí
¡ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}MhÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìääÅÕ½Ðì¤(

and into a compiled script?

i understand i could use variables for the changing part...but the make new scipt AND compile it without installed AU3? possible? i doubt, but is it?

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Hi,

why is the difference? RegWrites ... :lmao:

You want to change code in a exe without rebuilding the exe?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

@chris

huh??? sorry i dunno where upx is..actually..i dont know what you said really..

@ th.meger

Uhm, i wanted it to be ble to transfer the saved file, so that a player could share their files

PS and is it possible to play a .WAV without having the script open windows media? and how?

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

look at _SoundPlay() in the help file.. as for the compiling.

sorry, i meant aut2exe.exe

it takes the following paramaters:

Aut2exe.exe /in <infile.au3> [/out <outfile.exe>] [/icon <iconfile.ico>] [/nodecompile] [/comp 0-4] [/pass <passphrase>]

so do something like: Run("aut2exe.exe") + those paramaters.

and for the files you would need, they are in: C:\program files\autoit3\Aut2Exe - Replace C:\ with your drive :lmao:

Edited by CHRIS95219

k thanks

EDIT:

hmm..now how do you stop the music? i tried setsoundwavevolume(0) but then it wont let the game music play...

Edited by MethodZero

i saw in the mp3 player script someone mentions _sound options. where can i find these?

Hi MethodZero

I'm not sure if this is what you want but instead of the regwrite couldnt you write and read from an .ini file using IniWrite() or IniRead() this way you can even create a GAMESAVES folder and have many user gamesaves.

I always use .ini's, after all people used .ini's before the registry database became more commonly used.

edit: typo

Edited by Cue