HOW can i create a MDI?

FlyInSky

I means the child form is inside of parent form.What can i do?thanks

Is this the sort of thing you want?

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$gui=GUICreate("Parent", 800, 300,400,400,-1)

$add2 = GUICtrlCreateButton('Add form',10,30)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
$c1=GUICreate("child 1", 140, 180, 100, 100,$WS_OVERLAPPED)
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetParent", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($c1), "hwnd", WinGetHandle($GUI))   

GUISetState()
$c2 = 0;no 2nd child window yet

do
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

if $msg = $add2 then 
        if not $c2 then
         $c2=GUICreate("child 2", 140, 180, 120, 120,$WS_OVERLAPPED)
         DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetParent", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($c2), "hwnd",                               WinGetHandle($GUI)) 
             GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)  
         GUICtrlSetState($add2,$GUI_HIDE)
        EndIf
    EndIf

if $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop

until 0
Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Is this the sort of thing you want?

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$gui=GUICreate("Parent", 800, 300,400,400,-1)

$add2 = GUICtrlCreateButton('Add form',10,30)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
$c1=GUICreate("child 1", 140, 180, 100, 100,$WS_OVERLAPPED)
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetParent", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($c1), "hwnd", WinGetHandle($GUI))   

GUISetState()
$c2 = 0;no 2nd child window yet

do
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

if $msg = $add2 then 
        if not $c2 then
         $c2=GUICreate("child 2", 140, 180, 120, 120,$WS_OVERLAPPED)
         DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetParent", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($c2), "hwnd",                               WinGetHandle($GUI)) 
             GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)  
         GUICtrlSetState($add2,$GUI_HIDE)
        EndIf
    EndIf

if $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop

until 0
you couldn't reply to my help topic http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33937 :ph34r:

it's what i needed, thank you :lmao:

FootbaG

you couldn't reply to my help topic http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33937 :ph34r:

it's what i needed, thank you :lmao:

Uten gave you the answer in that thread!

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

well, sort of, i thought it was then i edited my post, i guess i could have made the edit more clear

your way lets me do what Holger's code does except with your code i can use multiple GUI's created from AutoIt and get the same affect rather then a process with a window from Run() :lmao:

Edited by layer
FootbaG

First,I thank you.But I have some question about the code.Why not to use $WS_CHILD of GUI Control Styles Appendix ?How to hide the menu bar of the child in your code? Where have a handbook of "user32.dll"? Thank you!

Edited by FlyInSky