Control an applications list box

Hi There,

This seems like a fairly obvious thing to try and do but I can't seem to find the answers in the forum.

I am trying to control a windows application. The dialog box has a list box on it containing varying numbers of items. I want to find a particular item in the list and turn on it's check box if it isn't already on.

Any pointers on how to do this would be great.

I have the "Active Window Info" thingy open but there doesn't seem to be anything useful in the list box that I can use to tell which item is currently selected and if its tick box is on or off.

David.

You might be able to use the ControlCommand command for part of it.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]