Numbering

I really wasn't sure what to call this.

I have made an AutoPoster for a site and I want to know if it can number stuff without me having to make a new $vWord for it. Like on post 1 it can type number 1.

For post 2..type number 2. Is there any simple way of doing this or am I going to have to take the hard way?

RK-DemonSpawned

Two methods for two cases.

The first, if you only need to start numbering by session. This means that you want to start over at 1 next time you start your script. Use a while loop to keep track of the times you have ran the loop, and increase the variable by one each time. If you know how many times you want it to go, just use a For loop instead.

$time = 1
While 1
  Send("This is my post number " & $time)
  $time = $time + 1
 ;you probably want a way out of the loop
 ;maybe a pause, or other code here, as required
WEnd

Now with a For loop example:

For $time = 1 To 100 ;do this loop 100 times
  Send("This is my post number " & $time)
 ;other code here
Next

Now if you wanted to keep track, you can use the same code as above, but you would import the previous time from an ini file and save it when you were done. If using my 2nd example with the For loop, you would have to set the $time variable to whatever the input from the Ini read was so that you don't always start at 1, and then go to whatever that ini read was plus 100 (or however many you want it to do for you.)

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

The man knows his stuff and is willing to help

Good combo

And I'm unemployed at the moment. That's a very big plus

At least when it comes to time to provide support :D

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

And I'm unemployed at the moment. That's a very big plus

At least when it comes to time to provide support :D

The willingness to help is what is important (notice the handle lol)

If you think it would help click on my sig file. It couldn't hurt that's for sure

My OCB is helping

Rick