Inet.au3 TCPStartup/Shutdown undefined function

In the latest beta help file (v3.2.1.7 beta) I read the following:

TCPStartup ( )

UDPStartup ( )

Note the single space between the brackets.

When I compile my program using the beta I get:

+> Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.3.2.1

>Running AU3Check (1.54.4.0) params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta

C:\PROGRA~1\AutoIt3\beta\Include\INet.au3(194,16) : ERROR: TCPStartup(): undefined function.

If TCPStartup()

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\PROGRA~1\AutoIt3\beta\Include\INet.au3(205,15) : ERROR: TCPShutdown(): undefined function.

TCPShutdown()

~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Looking in the code for C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\Inet.au3 on the respective lines I see no space between the brackets.

In the Help File (beta again) the example for TCPShutdown shows:

TCPStartup() ; To start TCP services

TCPShutdown ( ) ; To stop TCP services

Note the space in the second line between the brackets but not the first.

Did something break since the last beta as I don't think I have changed that part of the code the error occurs on? :lmao:

JdeB, there are tons of subtle bugs I've found in the generation script. I don't see any reason for this particular one since that file hasn't been touched in a couple hundred revisions. I don't know why Au3 Check wouldn't know about it.

• Developers

JdeB, there are tons of subtle bugs I've found in the generation script. I don't see any reason for this particular one since that file hasn't been touched in a couple hundred revisions. I don't know why Au3 Check wouldn't know about it.

When I was generating it for the SciTE installers, I always started a WinMerge session to compare the New au3check.dat with the previous version to ensure no obvious things were missing.

I haven't looked at he SVN repo yet to see where the mistake could be ... will you check it ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

It looks fine to me.

Haven't been online much the last 2 weeks so could have missed something... but both lines

!TCPShutdown 0 0

!TCPStartup 0 0

are missing in the current Beta version of au3check.dat supplied with the installer..

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I get the same errors with v3.2.1.8 (beta)

ERROR: TCPStartup(): undefined function.

ERROR: TCPShutdown(): undefined function.

Just ignore the error in AU3Check for the moment ... will be fixed soon ... :lmao:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.