Creating and displaying thumbnails

Marek

I am writing an application to automatically copy the contents of my fathers Compact Flash memory card (photos in jpg format) onto his hard drive, into a directory of his choice. He struggles to remember how to do it himself so .....

Does anyone know how to create and display thumbnails from within AutoIT ? Is it possible ?

Many thanks

Marek

I am writing an application to automatically copy the contents of my fathers Compact Flash memory card (photos in jpg format) onto his hard drive, into a directory of his choice. He struggles to remember how to do it himself so .....

Does anyone know how to create and display thumbnails from within AutoIT ? Is it possible ?

Many thanks

Marek

Look in the help for GUICtrlCreatePic, FileFindFirstFile, FileFindNextFile.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Many thanks

Marek

Use IrFanView command line to create thumbnails...

:lmao: