Online Autoit any app running included Autoit Compiler

BasicOs

So that not making new topics for every programm in the market and any different compiler,

I mean .. ON line c#, c, basic, compiler from internet, On line any progr from internet, On line open your whatever..

so we save a lot of new topics every week ... so I will allow you only to run a Myscript.exe, it is also a autoit script also posted code. Well thousands of new topics for every existing programm, could be a reason that the mods open another forum for this INTERNET bussiness.

CODE IS POSTED FROM SEPTEMBER YOU do not need to wait

I mean, for a three line script you have not to wait, you can make yourself with my UDF runfromweb.au3

I said, no flame war only, this is not a babies playground, be serious. If You do not want to post a code which is already posted. I find really hilarous.

@I promote that this ONLINE AUTOIT COMPILER, is already done and posted last month with my RUN what ever you want from internet, (included of course autoit.exe,autoitCompile.exe or any .exe), an UDF from mine.

YOu can make yourself in your server, if you modify my runfromweb UDF, it is with password , if you have not a pass you cannot run anything. IT is lamer easy:

runfromweb -UDF -->> run autoit3.exe with the writed filed. --> make a link to the file with an echo

UDF _ahaRunFromweb() from aha.au3 also posted

_AharunfromWeb("c:\Myscript.exe","Mspaint","I let you run only Myscript.exe, it is a text counter<br> Use quietly Password: 1 <br>Write your Pass to runme ","Click to Run any app or Script","1")]

Function Reference:
INFO: Func _AhaRunfromWeb($sProg, $sName, $sMsgTitle, $sMsg, $sPass = "")
$sProg the prog, bat, script or whatever you want to run,
$sName the name of the html posted var
$sMsgTitle.. the title of the form where you say what is the udf running
$sMsg .... the caption of the clicking button for executing the whole thing from the web page (Submit button)
$sPass .. the protecting pass you want to use for not everybody executing your whatever

Returns nothing

you can make _AharunfromWeb("c:\autoit.exe","

just modify my code as follows:(very simple but useful)

it is only couple lines code to change,

you have to:

1.add another form field, for posting the au3-source you want to compile.

2. let it run autoit.exe with the filewrited.file.au3.

3. echo( a link to the fresh-compiled exe)

@Something better is already posted and working...

because:

* you can use not only to compile an script but also for any compiler, c# visual basic or what ever, you wish. zip.exe.

*it is an UDF you can reuse, As you wish, can read runfromweb means you can run any programm with this udf included autoit.exe of course.

*running or compiling it is password protected

* I also posted autoit more than 5 posted apps. All made with aha-autoit udfs.

enjoy: a running sample of the UDF:

http://www.emesn.com:8000/downloadme.aha?file=RunFromWeb.au3

click on the blue link again an it will run as programmed.

Complete list of AHAs UDFs, there is the UDF itself do CTRL+F, and write runmefromweb and enter:

http://www.emesn.com:8000/downloadme.aha?file=aha.au3

if you have any problem I will help to solve.

:geek:P.S.: IT IS 100% AUTOIT HYPERLINK ACCESS, NO PHP, NO PHP USED AT ALL :ph34r: I wrote in a previous topic I would stop doing anything more in php :):) I will try to remain in the line if possible ;):lmao::ph34r:

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

As there are more questions about this UDF I show here, how it shoulbe run:

that is a sample of a runmefromweb which runs myscript.exe which make changes a txt file:(could be any file, ini or whatever)

the first parameter you write the path of myscript.exe (a text counter)

; Author: BASICOS UDFs for dinamic web *.aha

#include "webauto.AU3"

#include "Aha.AU3"

#include "Misc.AU3"

_StartWebApp (stringreplace(@ScriptName,".au3","")) 
$spathexe="c:\Myscript.exe" ;is in the RUN(PATH) format if you wish parameters also
$sNameofVar= "Mspaint" (any name not important)
$sMsg="I let you run only Myscript.exe, it is a text counter<br> Use quietly Password: 1 <br>Write your Pass to runme "
$sSubmitButtonText="Click to Run me CompileMe or whatever"
$sPass="1"
_AharunfromWeb($spathexe,$sNameofVar,$sMsg,$sSubmitButtonText,$sPass)
$han=FileOpen("c:\counter.txt",0)
echo("My script is an easy file based counter this is the count: <br><center>MyScript.exe was run "&filereadline($han)&" times</center>")oÝ÷ Ù1ÀN+Wè­û§rب·z·§qèZ½æ¥¢"l­¢!ìi¨§yÛayû§s*.±ç¢¶+,º«y«2¶h~ðj×!xn­+ºy~º&ÁæÔ²fz¯y©h¢F­¶¦®Ü¸­ªòjëh×6Func _AhaRunfromWeb($sProg, $sName, $sMsgTitle, $sMsg, $sPass = "")
_AhaInitPost($sName & " runpass")
If $pRunPass = $sPass Then
If Eval("p" & $sName) Then Run($sProg)
echo ("<b><br>Great Now " & $sProg & "is Running, Thanks<br></b>")
Else
_msgbox ("Wrong Pass please Try again")
EndIf
echoPostForm("<p>", "", $sMsgTitle)
echoInput("", "hidden", $sName, $sProg, ' >')
If $sPass Then echoInput("", "password", "runpass", "", ' >')
echoSubmit("", $sMsg, "")
EndFunc ;==>_AhaRunfromWeboÝ÷ Ù¼jÈ¢Ã2IÊâ¦Ø§Áæëºyâ
k¢
Úf®¶­s`£¶6öFRVæBÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒУ´6öFRf÷"×67&BæWS ¢b33c¶ãÔfÆT÷Vâ3¢b3#¶6÷VçFW"çGBâb33c·f#ÔfÆU&VBb33c¶â¦fÆV6Æ÷6Rb33c¶â¢b33c¶ãÔfÆT÷Vâ6÷VçFW"çGBÃ"¤fÆUw&FVÆæRb33c¶ãÂb33c·f"³¦fÆV6Æ÷6Rb33c¶ã

a linkt to the running example:

http://www.emesn.com/mas/au3downloads%5CRunFromWeb.au3

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

It is an answer to direct pm

HOW to run notepad from remote:

Author: BASICOS <autoit forum> UDFs for dinamic web *.aha
#include "webauto.AU3"
#include "Aha.AU3"
#include "Misc.AU3"
_StartWebApp (stringreplace(@ScriptName,".au3",""))
_AharunfromWeb("Notepad.exe mydoc.rtf","runnotepad","Click to run notepad use with care, You can use with password","Click to Run notepad","1")
;oÝ÷ Ú¬³
+v+5¶îz-zjwh¥éÚv.éí'hr»_Êjwhj[(n)ö)Þ±Ê{öß»-iËb½«^ÁæìÊË^Ç¢wkºyèµêZu«­¢+v{¨¯ZµëÞ­±ÎZÚ+ºv§Ê趦úè·¦¢×¿m«­¢+Ø)ÕÑ¡½Èè    M%
=L±ÐíÕѽ¥Ð½ÉÕ´ÐìU̽ȥ¹µ¥Ý¨¹¡(¥¹±ÕÅÕ½ÐíÝÕѼ¹TÌÅÕ½Ðì(¥¹±ÕÅÕ½Ðí¡¹TÌÅÕ½Ðì(¥¹±ÕÅÕ½Ðí5¥Í¹TÌÅÕ½Ðì)}MÑÉÑ]ÁÀ¡ÍÑÉ¥¹ÉÁ±¡MÉ¥ÁÑ9µ°ÅÕ½Ðì¹ÔÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ð줤(ÀÌØí¹åÁɽɴôÅÕ½Ðí¹½ÑÁ¹áÅÕ½Ðì(ÀÌØí¹åÁɵÑÈôÅÕ½ÐíÁɵÑÉ̹ÉÑÅÕ½Ðì)}¡Éչɽµ] ÀÌØí¹åÁɽɴµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¹åÁɵÑÈ°ÅÕ½ÐíÉÕ¸ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¹åÁɽɴ°ÅÕ½Ðí
±¥¬Ñ¼ÉÕ¸ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¹åÁɽɵ´µÀìÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÝ¥Ñ É°e½Ô¸ÕÍÝ¥Ñ ÁÍÍݽÉÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí
±¥¬Ñ¼IÕ¸ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¹åÁɽɴ°ÅÕ½ÐìÄÅÕ½Ðì¤(ì

p.s. UDF posted since september, sorry sometimes my code is not so understandable for all

Edited by BasicOs

You can also just use Run("notepad.exe") in a script. For example, I can put up a script on my server, autoit, and I can just have it "Run("notepad.exe")" and when someone goes to the page/clicks the button, it does exactly the same thing as yours. And mine needs no includes =O

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

You can also just use Run("notepad.exe") in a script. For example, I can put up a script on my server, autoit, and I can just have it "Run("notepad.exe")" and when someone goes to the page/clicks the button, it does exactly the same thing as yours. And mine needs no includes =O

well I love using functions as you realize only one line code and you have what you want you run me...

not difficult if you know how of course,

:lmao: