_GetLine

jaenster

$string = "Hello"&@crlf&"My name"&@crlf&"is"&@crlf&"jaenster" ; Create a string with 4 line's
msgbox(0,"Get the line ",_getline($string,3));Get line number 3 of the string

#cs===============================================================================

Function Name:     _GetLine()
 Description:       Get a line of a multie lined string
 Parameter(s):      $read - The string from we get the line
                    $c - Line number
 Requirement(s):    AutoIT 3.*
 Return Value(s):   On success Line $c
                    On error -1
 Error(s):          @error = 1 : if you want a line that not exits
 Author(s):         jan "jaenster"

===============================================================================
#ce
func _GetLine($read,$c)
        $read = stringsplit($read,@cr)
        for $i = 1 to $read[0]
            if asc(stringmid($read[$i],1)) = 10 then
                $read[$i] = stringmid($read[$i],stringlen($read[$i])-(stringlen($read[$i])-2))
            endif
        next
        if $read[0] < $c then
            seterror(1)
            return -1
        endif
        return $read[$c]
endfunc

Thanks for watching :lmao:

-jaenster

This can be done in 3 lines:

Func _GetLineEx($sText, $iLine)
    $lines = StringSplit(StringStripCR($sText), @LF)
    If $iLine < $iLine Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1)
    Return $lines[$iLine]
EndFunc   ;==>_GetLineEx

:lmao:

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

@this-is-me

that won't work if $sText is delimited by by only @LF.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.