HotKeySet("!{TAB}", "fix")

Func fix()
    sleep(1)
EndFunc; fix

While 1
Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 0)
ProcessClose("taskmgr.exe")
wend

afc this blocks alt+tab, escape and control+alt+delete, but i still need to block: control + esc and win key

what i did and didn't worked:

hotkeyset("^{esc}", "fix")

&

hotkeyset("#", "fix")

pls help i only need to block that 2 keys

i need to block keys for my screensaver

i already have this blocked

afc this blocks alt+tab, escape and control+alt+delete, but i still need to block: control + esc and win key

what i did and didn't worked:

pls help i only need to block that 2 keys

Why do you need to block Ctrl+Alt+Delete/alt+tab/escape/ctrl + esc/win for a screen saver? Edited by Paulie

This is plain bs. The helpfile says: You cannot use the modifier keys as a hotkey, as they are modifiers. So you cannot block the hash key. It also gives you a list of hotkeys that windows doesn't allow to be hotkeyed. Like Ctrl + Esc, Ctrl+alt+del.

And please, don't tell me you can block Ctrl+Alt+Del. Because I know I am going to win that discussion.

• Moderators

What if your task manager isn't 'taskmgr.exe'?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is plain bs. The helpfile says: You cannot use the modifier keys as a hotkey, as they are modifiers. So you cannot block the hash key. It also gives you a list of hotkeys that windows doesn't allow to be hotkeyed. Like Ctrl + Esc, Ctrl+alt+del.

And please, don't tell me you can block Ctrl+Alt+Del. Because I know I am going to win that discussion.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...31&hl=block

assighn the keys u need to be blocked to some bs function hotkey...

so if u do enter the keys... it will just sleep 100

:lmao:

also ctrl alt del cannot be blocked, ever, so dont do it... unless u manually go into bios and change them... but even then your just switching the keys... try removing them entirly?

flathead scredriver... GFG

assighn the keys u need to be blocked to some bs function hotkey...

so if u do enter the keys... it will just sleep 100

:lmao:

also ctrl alt del cannot be blocked, ever, so dont do it... unless u manually go into bios and change them... but even then your just switching the keys... try removing them entirly?

flathead scredriver... GFG

Read the topic posted above carefuly and you'll find that Ctrl + Alt + Del keys are hardcoded into your keyboard. So, where you think windows is receiving je Ctrl and the Alt and the Del key, it is actually just receiving a special C_A_D command. So going into the bios and removing those keys will not do you any good ^^.

Read the topic posted above carefuly and you'll find that Ctrl + Alt + Del keys are hardcoded into your keyboard. So, where you think windows is receiving je Ctrl and the Alt and the Del key, it is actually just receiving a special C_A_D command. So going into the bios and removing those keys will not do you any good ^^.

And thats how virus's are made ^^