Mafialife Login Program

hearurscream

This has taken me a bit of work, probably because I'm a beginner at AutoIt. This was my first real project in AutoIt and it started with simulating mouse clicks to absolute coordinates, so I say I've come quite a ways from where I was.

Any comments or suggestions to make it better? Or perhaps universal for any web based game?

ML_Logon.au3

Edit: Removed Line for Debugging that I forgot to remove.

Edited by hearurscream

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Good Idea. I will implement that into the next version

The only problem is that MafiaLife's creators have to verify the credentials of each applicant to see if they're legit. I need to add an error catcher into the login function if the account does not yet exist, as it most likely will not for about 8 hours after the user registers.

But as for now, I'm off to bed. This is merely a project I do in my spare time off of high school and marching band :lmao: .

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

this would be great, then it could be used for more sithes.

Posted Image

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

This one can be used to logon to web pages with GUI.

Its not so good though i started with AutoIt just a few weeks ago, but it works.

#include <IE.au3>
#include <GuiConstants.au3>

GuiCreate("Logon anywhere!", 250, 247)

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Form to hook into:", 5, 10)
$hook_form = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,8,110)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("UserID form:", 5, 35)
$id_form = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,33,110)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Password form:", 5, 60)
$pw_form = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,58,110)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Submit form:", 5, 90)
$submit_form = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,88,110)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Page:", 5, 120)
$page = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,118,150)

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Input user settings:", 5, 145)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("UserID:",5,165)
$id = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,163,110)
GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Password:",5,195)
$pw = GUICtrlCreateInput("",95,193,110)

$logon = GUICtrlCreateButton("Logon!", 95, 220)

GUISetState()

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()

GUISetState()

Select
      Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
         ExitLoop
      Case $msg = $logon
         _Login()
   EndSelect
WEnd

Func _Login()
    $oIE = _IECreate (GUICtrlRead($page))

$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, GUICtrlRead($hook_form))
    $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, GUICtrlRead($id_form))
    $o_password = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, GUICtrlRead($pw_form))
    $o_signin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, GUICtrlRead($submit_form))

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, GUICtrlRead($id))
    _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_password, GUICtrlRead($pw))
    _IEAction ($o_signin, "click")
EndFunc
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

The problem is, you never know what the form is called unless you search through the HTML and even then, you don't know what elements are required.

It would take a lot of work to make a program that can search for the form name, and then every form element included in it.

This might be my next project, even though it will take me quite a while.

The problem is, you never know what the form is called unless you search through the HTML and even then, you don't know what elements are required.

It would take a lot of work to make a program that can search for the form name, and then every form element included in it.

This might be my next project, even though it will take me quite a while.

thats exactly what IE.au3 does :lmao: ahahhah form names dont change they stay constant and if there is no form then theres formgetcollection gets forms based on a 0 based index :ph34r: just letting u know