A smoother MouseMove

the DtTvB

• 11 months later...

;=======================
; Randomized fast click
;=======================
Func FastClick($Button, $X, $Y, $R, $N)
MouseMove($X + Random(- $R, $R) + $XDiff, $Y + Random(- $R, $R) + $YDiff, $D2_FastIntMDelay)
Sleep (Random($FastClickMini,$FastClickMaxi))
For $Repeat = 1 To $N
    MouseDown ($Button)
    MouseUp ($Button)
Next
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ùg¥ØZ¶Æºw-âi96¦å ¢Ü+Û^)ÀºÚ"´·­ßÛ¢jZ­è­Â+aªê-Ê«²«¨µ«­¢+ÙÕ¹ÍÑ
±¥¬ ÀÌØí ÕÑѽ¸°ÀÌØí`°ÀÌØíd°ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØí8¤)5½ÕÍ5½Ù ÀÌØí`¬I¹½´ ´ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØíH¤¬ÀÌØía¥°ÀÌØíd¬I¹½´ ´ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØíH¤¬ÀÌØíe¥°ÀÌØíÍÑ%¹Ñ5±ä¤)M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤)½ÈÀÌØíIÁÐôÄQ¼ÀÌØí8(5½Õͽݸ ÀÌØí    ÕÑѽ¸¤(M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤(5½ÕÍUÀ ÀÌØí ÕÑѽ¸¤(M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤)9áÐ)¹Õ¹

You did not write it _Kurt.. Please get cancer and die. I hate people stealing others work and trying to get credit for it..

Only thing you changed: $D2_FastIntMDelay to $FastIntMDelay ..

Good job, joker.

(sry for posting in your thread wonderful author .. and i guess i will get warn from mod .. cheers)

Edited by karman

• Moderators

;=======================
; Randomized fast click
;=======================
Func FastClick($Button, $X, $Y, $R, $N)
MouseMove($X + Random(- $R, $R) + $XDiff, $Y + Random(- $R, $R) + $YDiff, $D2_FastIntMDelay)
For $Repeat = 1 To $N
    MouseDown ($Button)
    MouseUp ($Button)
Next
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ùg¥ØZ¶Æºw-âi96¦å ¢Ü+Û^)ÀºÚ"´·­ßÛ¢jZ­è­Â+aªê-Ê«²«¨µ«­¢+ÙÕ¹ÍÑ
±¥¬ ÀÌØí ÕÑѽ¸°ÀÌØí`°ÀÌØíd°ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØí8¤)5½ÕÍ5½Ù ÀÌØí`¬I¹½´ ´ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØíH¤¬ÀÌØía¥°ÀÌØíd¬I¹½´ ´ÀÌØíH°ÀÌØíH¤¬ÀÌØíe¥°ÀÌØíÍÑ%¹Ñ5±ä¤)M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤)½ÈÀÌØíIÁÐôÄQ¼ÀÌØí8(5½Õͽݸ ÀÌØí    ÕÑѽ¸¤(M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤(5½ÕÍUÀ ÀÌØí ÕÑѽ¸¤(M±À¡I¹½´ ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5¥¹¤°ÀÌØíÍÑ
±¥­5ᤤ¤)9áÐ)¹Õ¹

You did not write it _Kurt.. Please get cancer and die. I hate people stealing others work and trying to get credit for it..

Only thing you changed: $D2_FastIntMDelay to $FastIntMDelay ..

Good job, joker.

(sry for posting in your thread wonderful author .. and i guess i will get warn from mod .. cheers)

karman, this thread is very old... what makes you think that mmbot didn't get it's function from here?

You might want to think a bit before your fingers touch your keyboard next time.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i did think and... i wouldnt post if i wasnt sure. i know its old (1 year+) but it still makes me puke when i see it.. even if old :)

i dont need to proof he didnt write it really.. just wanted to point it out ;) who cares anyway..

lets just take a look at another function of mmBOT.

;=====================================================================================================
; Return merc/hireling status:
; 1 for green bar
; 0 for alive but 1/3 life (drink need)
; -1 == dead.
;=====================================================================================================
Func GetMercLifeStatus()
$Pix = PixelGetColor (36 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
If $Pix == $MERC_GREEN_BAR_Color OR $Pix == $MERC_ORANGE_BAR_Color Then
    $MercResurrectFailsLoop = 0
    Return 1
Else
    $Pix1 = PixelGetColor (40 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix2 = PixelGetColor (45 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix3 = PixelGetColor (50 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix4 = PixelGetColor (55 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    If ($Pix1 + $Pix2 + $Pix3 + $Pix4) == 0 Then
        Return 0
    Else
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndIf
EndFuncoÝ÷ Úëy©ò²)¢ªâ¶'¬ÅØ'b}÷­r+lrW¬««µØÙ'£!jØ^Á«¢)àj|°k&®¶­sdgVæ2f7DÖ÷fRb33cµÂb33cµÂb33cµ"Âb33c´â¤Ö÷W6TÖ÷fRb33cµ²&æFöÒÒb33cµ"Âb33cµ"²b33cµFfbÂb33cµ²&æFöÒÒb33cµ"Âb33cµ"²b33cµFfbÂb33c´f7DçDÔFVƤf÷"b33cµ&WVBÒFòb33c´à¥6ÆVW&æFöÒb33c´f7D6Æ6´ÖæÂb33c´f7D6Æ6´Ö¤æW@¤VæDgVæ

just look at that.. the loop.. well.. its 1 year old so who cares, _kurt was clearly a newbie back then. he isnt now for sure.. so enjoy!

• Moderators

i did think and... i wouldnt post if i wasnt sure. i know its old (1 year+) but it still makes me puke when i see it.. even if old :)

i dont need to proof he didnt write it really.. just wanted to point it out ;) who cares anyway..

lets just take a look at another function of mmBOT.

; Return merc/hireling status:
; 1 for green bar
; 0 for alive but 1/3 life (drink need)
; -1 == dead.
Func GetMercLifeStatus()
$Pix = PixelGetColor (36 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
If $Pix == $MERC_GREEN_BAR_Color OR $Pix == $MERC_ORANGE_BAR_Color Then
    $MercResurrectFailsLoop = 0
    Return 1
Else
    $Pix1 = PixelGetColor (40 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix2 = PixelGetColor (45 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix3 = PixelGetColor (50 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    $Pix4 = PixelGetColor (55 + $XDiff, 36 + $YDiff)
    If ($Pix1 + $Pix2 + $Pix3 + $Pix4) == 0 Then
        Return 0
    Else
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndIf
EndFuncoÝ÷ Úëy©ò²)¢ªâ¶'¬ÅØ'b}÷­r+lrW¬««µØÙ'£!jØ^Á«¢)àj|°k&®¶­sdgVæ2f7DÖ÷fRb33cµÂb33cµÂb33cµ"Âb33c´â¤Ö÷W6TÖ÷fRb33cµ²&æFöÒÒb33cµ"Âb33cµ"²b33cµFfbÂb33cµ²&æFöÒÒb33cµ"Âb33cµ"²b33cµFfbÂb33c´f7DçDÔFVƤf÷"b33cµ&WVBÒFòb33c´à¥6ÆVW&æFöÒb33c´f7D6Æ6´ÖæÂb33c´f7D6Æ6´Ö¤æW@¤VæDgVæ

just look at that.. the loop.. well.. its 1 year old so who cares, _kurt was clearly a newbie back then. he isnt now for sure.. so enjoy!

So because I use $i once in a loop, I must be copying someone else? The argument is moot.

I'm sure there are many functions I have written as well as others that don't get credit when included in someone elses project... such is life.

Please just stop posting on the subject... if you have a concern with someone... PM them about it.

Thanks

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 11 months later...

So because I use $i once in a loop, I must be copying someone else? The argument is moot.

I'm sure there are many functions I have written as well as others that don't get credit when included in someone elses project... such is life.

Please just stop posting on the subject... if you have a concern with someone... PM them about it.

Such may life be, but that does not mean we can't do something about it, SmOke_N.

It may not be entirely obvious that intellectual property theft here is the case, and it may not seem imporant enough for you, but at least give karman the required knowledge to take appropriate steps. In the meanwhile, lock the topic until actions have been taken or this issue has been clarified.

You may have forgotten earlier discussions, but I certainly haven't.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=542844

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=507460

Edited by Manadar

• Moderators

Such may life be, but that does not mean we can't do something about it, SmOke_N.

It may not be entirely obvious that intellectual property theft here is the case, and it may not seem imporant enough for you, but at least give karman the required knowledge to take appropriate steps. In the meanwhile, lock the topic until actions have been taken or this issue has been clarified.

You may have forgotten earlier discussions, but I certainly haven't.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=542844

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=507460

You quote something I wrote a year ago?

I'm not sure who you think you are... and there was no way to prove your case (only your word). I can't just ban someone for that... sorry.

Edited by SmOke_N

WOOOOOOT

This is pretty... No, FREAKING nice :P

I realy like the way you did it!

Keep up the work! :(

AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

You quote something I wrote a year ago?

I'm not sure who you think you are... and there was no way to prove your case (only your word). I can't just ban someone for that... sorry.

"Who I think I am" is not important. All opinions should be treated as equal and I am in my right to speak my mind. My intent is not to bring up this ancient debate again.

I can't recall the details of that, but knowing myself, if I could have proven anything, I doubt seriously I wouldn't have taken action.

It is not entirely clear that IP theft is the case, but clarity is more important than your personal standard if karman should be credited or not. The least you could do is NOT discourage karman to try to prove that Kurt has copied parts of code.

For all you know, Kurt actually did and forgot to thank him for it!

Edited by Manadar

• Moderators

"Who I think I am" is not important. All opinions should be treated as equal and I am in my right to speak my mind. My intent is not to bring up this ancient debate again.

You did in fact bring up an ancient debate. By calling me out on a year old post, you obviously had every intent. Don't be fooled to think you/I/anyone other than the Admin of this forum have any rights at all.

It is not entirely clear that IP theft is the case, but clarity is more important than your personal standard if karman should be credited or not. The least you could do is NOT discourage karman to try to prove that Kurt has copied parts of code.

For all you know, Kurt actually did and forgot to thank him for it!

I'll take the fact that you are not a native english speaking individual as the reason why you have obviously misread what I wrote there.

It translates to: "If anything was able to be proven, I would have taken the appropriate actions"

Edited by SmOke_N

Lol, I'm sorry i bumped this thread. I've been looking at tweening, and I was able to get the mousemove to an array of points in a line after 5 or 6 hours of wrestling with math, and then applying curves to it made it unbearably slow. I'd started in on making a c++ plugin to accomplish it, and then on a search, I found this.

It's exactly what you want when emulating human input, and doesn't require a huge mash of formulas to achieve each step. Apply it to a mouse driver MouseMove function, and it's indistinguishable from a human with a mouse.

• 3 years later...

suggestion

Func _MouseMove($iX, $iY, $speed = 1)
Local $x1 = MouseGetPos(0)  
Local $y1 = MouseGetPos(1)  

Local $di = Round (Sqrt (Abs ($iX - $x1) + Abs ($iY - $y1)))  ; add diagonal
;ConsoleWrite ("diagonal = "& $di &@CR)   

Local $xv = Random (-100, 100)
Local $yv = Random (-100, 100)
Local $sm = Random (1.5, 2.5)
Local $m = Random (50, 160)
Local $ci, $co, $cx, $cy

If $di > 5 Then           ; if diagonal big then animation
  ;ConsoleWrite ("diagonal >"& $di &@CR)
  For $i = 0 To $m
   $ci = _AnimEaseInOut($i / $m, $sm)
   $co = _AnimEaseBackward($i / $m, $sm)
   $cx = $x1 + (($iX - $x1) * $ci) + ($xv * $co)
   $cy = $y1 + (($iY - $y1) * $ci) + ($yv * $co)
   MouseMove ($cx +Random (-1, 1), $cy +Random (-1, 1), $speed)
  Next
Else                ; else move straight to place
  ;ConsoleWrite ("diagonal < "& $di &@CR)
  MouseMove ($iX +Random (-1, 1), $iY +Random (-1, 1), 5)
EndIf

_MouseMoveIdle()             ; move random times to random places near poit
EndFunc

Func _MouseMoveIdle ()
Local $x1 = MouseGetPos (0)
Local $y1 = MouseGetPos (1)
Local $ju = Random (1, 5)

For $i = 0 To $ju
  MouseMove ($x1 + Random (-5, 5), $y1 + Random (-5, 5), 5)
Next
EndFunc

diagonal need to be checked otherwise we "dancing around coord" (try to start loop in one coord, mouse start dancing around it)

_MouseMoveIdle() - random times jump to random coord near end point

Edited by sergeyWolf

- I want program that crack all other programs...- Let's split up, i'll search this program and you'll find crack for it. ^_^'

• 5 years later...

Hello everybody,

i know this topic is very old but could someone please send me the code from the first post.

At some parts, i can only see hieroglyphes and no code letters, as you can see in attachement;

I don know what the problem is, tried Mozilla, Chrome and IE.

Good job, thanks

Problem_Code.PNG

7 hours ago, tobius said:

Hello everybody,

i know this topic is very old but could someone please send me the code from the first post.

At some parts, i can only see hieroglyphes and no code letters, as you can see in attachement;

I don know what the problem is, tried Mozilla, Chrome and IE.

Good job, thanks

... have a look to the zip attached to post #4 above

image.jpeg.9f1a974c98e9f77d824b358729b089b0.jpeg Chimp

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

• 3 months later...

i also have a problem.

My problem with smoothermousemove.au3 is that the mouse movement is way too quick. If we change the MouseMove ($cx, $cy,0) to 2 or more then it's way too slow(i guess "for cycle" is the problem ). I managed to get around that with sleep(random(10,15)) in "for cycle", but then the mousemovent is not smooth anymore a bit choppy, however its still does it job.  

How can we slow down mousemovement the normal way?