Default web browser with flash content.

gsb

I need some beginners help.

I have read as much as I could find on the fscommand from flash and just am not "there" yet.

I would like to open an HTML page from the web that has a flash .swf embedded.

I want to find that object to communicate with it via the fscommand and for example, setVariable.

I found posts that can open the swf and set the fscommand interface function, but I need to open this in the users default browser.

Here too I found some posts but I am unsure how to put these together, i.e. find the embedded flash object and set it's fscommand interface function.

Anyone have or can make a simple example?

Thanks,

gsb

"Did you ever stop to think? ...and forget to restart!"

HI,

I guess the default browser starts when you try:

RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c start www.google.de', '', @SW_HIDE)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Yes yes. Thank you.

I got that far.

I am trying to find the swf "embedded" object on the page.

I can do this easily in javascript by looking through the DOM.

But I do not know such techniques using AutoIt.

Actually, here is how I opened it:

RunWait("rundll32.exe url.dll,FileProtocolHandler " & $URL, @WorkingDir)
oÝ÷ Øw«z+ìZ^­çÙr¦-^­ëajÛ¶Ëayû¢iÖ®¶­s`¢6æ6ÇVFRfÇC´uT6öç7FçG2æS2fwC°¢b33c¶õ%Òö&¤7&VFRgV÷Cµ6ö6·vfTfÆ6å6ö6·vfTfÆ6ãgV÷C²¢b33cµ6æ´ö&¦V7CÔö&¤WfVçBb33c¶õ%ÂgV÷C·6×ÆTfÆÖ÷fUògV÷C²² ¤gVæ26×ÆTfÆÖ÷fUôe46öÖÖæBb33c¶6ÖBÂb33c¶&w2¢×6v&÷ÂgV÷C´e46öÖÖæBgV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶6ÖC¢gV÷C²fײb33c¶6ÖBfײ7&ÆbfײgV÷C´&w3¢gV÷C²fײb33c¶&w2¢6VÆV7@¢66Rb33c¶6ÖBÒgV÷C·6öÖWFærgV÷C°¢×6v&÷ÂgV÷C´ÖW76vRgV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ6öÖWFær&w3¢gV÷C²fײb33c¶&w2¢66Rb33c¶6ÖBÒgV÷C·6öÖWFævVÇ6RgV÷C°¢×6v&÷ÂgV÷C´ÖW76vRgV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ6öÖWFævVÇ6R&w3¢gV÷C²fײb33c¶&w2¢VæE6VÆV7@¤VæDgVæ0 ¤uT7&VFRgV÷C´VÖ&VB6ö6·vfTfÆ66öçG&öÂFW7BgV÷C²Â3#Â#cRÂÓÂÓÄ&"b33cµu5ôõdU$ÄTEtäDõrÂb33cµu5õd4$ÄRÂb33cµu5ô4Ä4$Ääu2 ¢b33c´uT7FfUÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTö&¢b33c¶õ%ÂÂÂ3Â##R¢b33c´Ææ¶õ%Òö&¤WfVçBb33c¶õ%ÂgV÷C´TWfVçEògV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ&WfWrgV÷C²²F22GVÖ×WfVçBæFÆP ¥vFb33c¶õ%²ö&¦V7BFrööÀ¢äÖ÷fRÒ67&FF"fײb33²â÷6×ÆTfÆÖ÷fRç7vbb33³²FRvfRfÆRg&öÒæWBò6÷VÆB&RöâF6°¢å66ÆTÖöFRÒ3³6÷vÆÂÂæö&÷&FW"Â"W7DfBÂ2æ÷66ÆP¢æ&v6öÆ÷"ÒgV÷C²3gV÷C³²6ævR&6¶w&÷VæB6öÆ÷"FòvFRddddd`¢äÆö÷ÒG'VP¢çvÖöFRÒgV÷C´÷VRgV÷C³²÷VRòG&ç7&Vç@£²å7F÷òåƤVæEvF ¤uT6WE7FFRµ6÷ruT ¥vÆR¢b33c¶×6rÒuTvWD×6r¢6VÆV7@¢66Rb33c¶×6rÒb33c´uTôUdTåEô4Äõ4P¢WDÆö÷¢VæE6VÆV7@¥tVæ@¢¤uTFVÆWFR¤W@

That works fine.

What I need to do if find the embedded object on the page corresponding to $oRP in that example.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again for you help.

gsb

Well I have tried several more things for many more examples and I am still stumped.

I can find very little on "javascript" in an open browser window.

Can AutoIt3 interact at all with a documents javascript functions, variables or events?

Thanks,

gsb

Well I got it to work but in a very conveluted manner.

Never found a direct method to have AutoIt communicate to the embedded flash object as opened with a users default browser.

Still could use some help there.

Thanks,

gsb