To DaleHohm

In Function _IEAttach line n° 502

If StringInStr($o_window.document.title, $s_string) > 0 Then

$o_window.document.title generate an error and the interent object won't want to be attach

If i put this instruction

If StringInStr($o_window.locationName, left($s_string,StringLen($o_window.locationName) )> 0 Then

The attach works well

Dale,

Can you confirm while tere is a problem with Windows XP SP2 French and with Windoiws 2000 Pack 4 French version ?

In Function _IEAttach line n° 502

If StringInStr($o_window.document.title, $s_string) > 0 Then

$o_window.document.title generate an error and the interent object won't want to be attach

If i put this instruction

If StringInStr($o_window.locationName, left($s_string,StringLen($o_window.locationName) )> 0 Then

The attach works well

Dale,

Can you confirm while tere is a problem with Windows XP SP2 French and with Windoiws 2000 Pack 4 French version ?

I don't understand the problem or why you would want to use the locationName property. For HTML pages locationName should return the same value as .title.

Please post the code and the error message you receive as well as a reproducer if possible.

Thanks,

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• Moderators

Send a PM next time, or post in the scripts original topic.

I hate to call you out again, but this is incorrect information to be giving out.

Here are some basic rules of thumb (strictly my opinions of course).

• Sending PM's
    • Generally not a good idea for requesting support (They are usually asked to post the question in the support forum anyway)
    • Usually okay if needed for security reasons
  • Posting in the scripts original topic
    • Script - For the most part yes
    • Library - Only for enhancement requests and bug reports (support requests seem to get lost very quickly)

I hate to call you out again, but this is incorrect information to be giving out.

Here are some basic rules of thumb (strictly my opinions of course).

• Sending PM's
    • Generally not a good idea for requesting support (They are usually asked to post the question in the support forum anyway)
    • Usually okay if needed for security reasons
  • Posting in the scripts original topic
    • Script - For the most part yes
    • Library - Only for enhancement requests and bug reports (support requests seem to get lost very quickly)
I think it would be more appropriate to next time just not address support posts to specific members

Just ask the question next time, leave out the 'To DaleHohm' part :lmao:

I found the solution of My problem

In Fact when you use _IEattach with title the title used is the title between <Title> and </title> TAGS . In french version after the title ie add "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" so in IE.au3 $owindows.document.title doesn't recognize the title of the windows

In fact because the probleme doesn't come from DaleHom's programation before sending _Ieattach

Ex window title "Autoit Forums - Microsoft Internet Explorer"

$toto = StringLeft( WinGetTitle("Autoit","") , StringInstr(WinGetTitle("Autoit",""),"-")-1 )oÝ÷ Ù©Ý")ï¢G«miÈeG­«ZºÚ"µÍ^ZYHHÒYX]XÚ
    ÌÍÝÝË  ][ÝÕ]I][ÝÊH

That's work perfectly

Ah, I see the confusion. Correct, the value returned from WinGetTitle is different than the HTML document title (because Microsoft adds their advertisement to the end - Microsoft Internet Explorer).

That's probably worth mentioning in the helpfile -- I've noted it.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble