Sending Files via TCP

I've looked though many codes, and none of them will work for what I am using...

My system works like this:

cmd|option1|option2....

and then stringsplit and select cases, and its not ran in the main while loop, so I have no figured out how to do this yet..

What do I need to do to send files? I tryed Turing the strings to hex and sending them, and then un-hexing them, and the same with binary. None were good... :lmao:

Help please, sorry about the noobie-ness of this :">

• Moderators

I've looked though many codes, and none of them will work for what I am using...

My system works like this:

cmd|option1|option2....

and then stringsplit and select cases, and its not ran in the main while loop, so I have no figured out how to do this yet..

What do I need to do to send files? I tryed Turing the strings to hex and sending them, and then un-hexing them, and the same with binary. None were good... :lmao:

Help please, sorry about the noobie-ness of this :">

Need to make sure the ports are forwarded on the receiving end more than likely (if none of the current UDFs the forum has are working).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I have the ports forwarded, both TCP and UDP.

I read somewhere that the TCP functions don't allow Chr(0) and that I need to change those...? o.0

And also, How would I go about sending parts of a file at a time, i'm thinking that its not working, due to the fact of the data being too big for the transfer...

Edited by Daikenkaiking

So you did something like..

$Data = FileRead("file.txt")
;connect and everything
TCPSend($Socket, $Data)
ExitoÝ÷ Ø    Ý¢{azaz»"u쨺Ƣu«­¢+Øí½¹¹Ð¹ÍÑÕ(ÀÌØíÑôQ
AIØ ¸¸¸¤ìÁɵÑÉÌ)¥±]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí¹Ý¥±¹ÑáÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíѤ

Edited by Manadar