CPU OVERHEATED

:lmao:

my cpu just cant keep itself away from getting overheated.

I have been using a simple code where pixelsearch functions used to find monsters in game and if it does it goes to sleep (500) after using Send("1").

Now everytime i use sleep function it heats up way high.

Details:

O.S WINDOWS XP

PROCESSOR : AMD 64

Auto it v3.

No clue whatso ever. All help appreciated.

func attack()
    $pix = PixelSearch( 255, 293, 506, 526, 0xFF00FF, 55, 2)
    If Not @error Then
        mouseMove($pix[0],$pix[1],0)
    Sleep (300)
    MouseClick("left",$pix[0],$pix[1])
        Send("1")
        sleep(500)
        Send("2");imbue
        Send("3")
        Send("4");buff
        Send("g")
        Send("g")
        Send("g")
        Sleep (500)

This doesn't sound like something wrong with AutoIt.

Is it only overheating with the sleep function? Try it without the Sleep, although your program might not function correct, see if your computer still overheats.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Make sure that your computer isn't in a cabinet or any other space where the air flow could be restricted to your machine. If the air flow is restricted, this could damage your machine. In addition, try opening it up and getting any dust you see out of the fans and heat sinks. Once you do this, try and boot it up. If you still have a problem, see what kind of heat conductor you have between the heat sink and the processor by taking the heat sink off. NEVER TURN A COMPUTER ON WITH THE HEAT SINK OFF. There are two kinds of substances used for heat conduction, a stock thermal pad, or thermal paste. Thermal paste is significantly better than thermal pads, however, it has to be reapplied after so many years. If you do have thermal paste, clean the top of the processor off with rubbing alcohol, i recommend a high percentage(i used 99% isopropyl alcohol). Once i did this, i then applied new thermal paste. In the end, if this doesn't work, your heat sink just sucks and you need to get a new one. I recommend a solid copper one. Stock aluminum aren't so great. They aren't that expensive <$50 for a really good one, but if it keeps your computer alive, it is very much worth the money.

I hope that my ranting helps you in some way shape or form. :lmao:

-The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

This doesn't sound like something wrong with AutoIt.

Is it only overheating with the sleep function? Try it without the Sleep, although your program might not function correct, see if your computer still overheats.

If it overheats in sleep(), take the extra blankets off... DUH! :lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Ok so its Time for water cooling i guess. But my point is dosent happen even when high demanding games or kazilliion applications at same time, slow may be but Heated nope. And its only the CPU that goes high Graphic Card levles remain stable.

But thanks Guys.

Appreciated.

PS: Sorry for posting topic Heading in caps

Edited by DodgeThis

Ok so its Time for water cooling i guess. But my point is dosent happen even when high demanding games or kazilliion applications at same time, slow may be but Heated nope. And its only the CPU that goes high Graphic Card levles remain stable.

But thanks Guys.

Appreciated.

PS: Sorry for posting topic Heading in caps

You could decrease the voltage of your CPU in bios. This is link overcloacking, only the other way around. I'm sure Google knows how to.

ever think of buying a ice cooling? and or going to a dump and getting a refrigerator motor, thats pretty good for cooling stuff down and can be easily be converted for your pc

Sounds like an exciting episode of "Junk Yard Scripts"!

:lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law