WoW Bot

My goal in this bot is to have my cursor move to (x,y) position. I have gotten the details to do this by the "SmoothMouse" movement post in the other thread. But now I need the commands to make it Right-click, and Left-click and to make it wait for about 10secs. Any help? Thanks in advance.

MouseClick("Right", x, y)
MouseClick("Left", x, y)
Sleep(Time in ms)  ;10 seconds would be 10000

Try searching first next time

Edited by hearurscream

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

You say your goal is to move your mouse, but you don't mention that it should move it

smooth. If smoothness isn't important you wouldn't really need that SmoothMouse thing,

instead you could have just called the mouse-moving function directly, who's name and

documentation is hidden well inside the almighty helpfile.

Also, for the clicking-part, you wouldn't have much difficulties finding information about

that in the helpfile either. Searching for the most obvious, "mouse" and maybe even the

word "click", would have given you the answer within 100 milliseconds.

The code you use very much depends on what you want AutoIt to do.

Using:

MouseClick("Right",x,y)oÝ÷ Ùh¥j/y©ÝrXØ^¬y»­Ü"Yè¶%v+]£ ÚºÚ"µÍ[ÝÙS[ÝJJB[ÝÙQÝÛ   ][ÝÓY ][ÝÊBÛY
L
B[ÝÙU
    ][ÝÓY ][ÝÊB

That will move the mouse and click, but will hold the mouse down for 1 second.

It all depends on what your objective is.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Hey, that's what we're here for.

As for the searching before you post. Hey, at least you know now.

I didn't know what to do when I first started on AutoIt, I just sat back and watched and learned about how things go on the forums.

if ur making a wow bot u dont need to have it smoothen ur mouse.

WoW´s warden dont search after how smooth ur mouse is but if anything is in ur RAM to alter WoW.

(like mousemovement programs)

most ive known that have been banned have been it because they had been spotted by a GM