need help with something

Dave100

i'm new to autoit3, and i'm trying to make a very simple game bot for a game called lineage2, problem is, lineage2 has an anti-hack program called game guard running at all times. GameGuard blocks the macros from autoit3 rendering it useless. Could some1 no or have any suggests on how to get around game guard? Btw, it's impossible to delete the game guard files when the game is running and if u delete b4 u play, l2 automatically replaces them.

i'm new to autoit3, and i'm trying to make a very simple game bot for a game called lineage2, problem is, lineage2 has an anti-hack program called game guard running at all times. GameGuard blocks the macros from autoit3 rendering it useless. Could some1 no or have any suggests on how to get around game guard? Btw, it's impossible to delete the game guard files when the game is running and if u delete b4 u play, l2 automatically replaces them.

It's called don't cheat! :lmao:

You are not going to get much help with something of this nature.

um...so can u help me?

Don't even try to get around game guard. there is pretty much no way.

and in the future, when posting, try to use a thread title that actually pertains to the question your asking

calling a thread in the v3 support forum "I need help" is like raising your hand in school and saying "I have a question" it is assumed that you have a question because you posted, specifying this is redundant

and not using specific thread titles makes it harder for people that my have the same question(s) as you to find them just by searching