internet checkboxes

I already looked at it but I didnt really understand the code of it. Could you please explain more. Thank you. Sorry for being a noob at autoit but I am trying to learn

And hopefully you also saw, read, ran and played with the examples of _IEFormElementCheckBoxSelect in the helpfile?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

ok I read it and I tried to get it but I still dont unserstand how it works. I wanna use this method for kiwislots found at kiwibox.com under games I have played around with it for hours and I still cant get it thx for your help

Edited by algrn912005

ok I read it and I tried to get it but I still dont unserstand how it works. I wanna use this method for kiwislots found at kiwibox.com under games I have played around with it for hours and I still cant get it thx for your help

So from what you wrote I can tell that you are frustrated, but little more. What did you try? What don't you understand? Did you try running the examples in the helpfile? How are the controls on the webpage you are trying to control different/the same? Where is the code you tried? What errors did you receive? What did you expect to happen? What happened instead?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble