Creation of Forms in Printer Server Properties

ravi

I have to create several custom size forms in Printer Server Properties of WinXP. This has to replicated in several systems running on XP. Can anyone help me ?

I also need to configure the IE Security settings (both Intranet and Internet) . Whether it is possible to create a script for this. I am totally new for scripting.

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously AceLoc...would you mind stop doing that ?

It's at least the 5th 6th... xth time you post, delete and repost the very same text now !

Edit : eehm...I think this AceLoc deserves a banning.

I noted his post-count when I saw he started to spam, and it has increased by over 100 !

(1,611 -> 1,713)

Edited by Helge

AceLoc's "post-count" stopped at 1953, meaning that he made over 300 posts yesterday.

Also, he must have been doing this for a long time since I just counted his actual posts to

be only at 539, meaning there's 1414 missing posts !

Why not decrease the post-count if a post gets deleted, but make it stay when a forum or

topic gets deleted ? For example the posts made in the old "Gaming"-forum would've still

counted, while posts that the user himself or a mod deletes would've decreased the post-

count ? Might have stopped kids from doing stupid things seen yesterday...

Pathetic problem really...

You'll have to ask IPB about that. But it doesn't matter, any account found doing that will be permanently suspended anyway. And the fact that a user can do that is a good indicator the user isn't worth having around. It's sort of a "ring the bell to get banned" feature of the forum, I suppose.

I have to create several custom size forms in Printer Server Properties of WinXP. This has to replicated in several systems running on XP. Can anyone help me ?

I also need to configure the IE Security settings (both Intranet and Internet) . Whether it is possible to create a script for this. I am totally new for scripting.

Two completely different issues, but the same solution could possibly work for both. I'd be looking at what registry changes are made when you manually perform the steps and doing the same changes (possibly by importing a registry update file rather than coding a lot of AutoIT script statements)

Keep in mind that different versions of IE 6 and 7 are currently floating around, so you may have to test in both environments. VMWare virtual machines are ideal for this.