Zombie Fries (GAME)

Well...most of the game works now. I only have one question.

Since I have my Hotkeys for jump as functions I use individual "for loops" and such. When i want to fire, the loop stops or slows down.

How can I make a for loop continue and have another loop continue with it?

thanks

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

I dont get it.

Ok. I have certain hotkeys with the Hotkeyset() command bound. Inside the functions for them are for loops to control the jumping (when it jumps it executes a loop.) When I press another key like ctrl for jump, the previous alt function for loop exits and starts with the ctrl function. How can I, when I press a hotkey, have the for loop function execute with the alt function's loop?

I hope this explains it good

I was going to include the script, but it's on my jump drive and I don't want to get it out right now. If it will help, I'll include it on another post later on in the week

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]