can i do actions using mouse invisibly ?

Jack_10

hi

i mean than i use mose to move, click etc but cursor is hide ,

and better option ... is it posiible to do ths process hide AND that i can still use my mouse during the script is runing (in the same time script use mouse and i use mouse to do other things)

thx for help :lmao:

hi

i mean than i use mose to move, click etc but cursor is hide ,

and better option ... is it posiible to do ths process hide AND that i can still use my mouse during the script is runing (in the same time script use mouse and i use mouse to do other things)

thx for help :lmao:

ControlClick is the closest thing you will find. Here is an explanation of it from the Help File.

Function Reference

ControlClick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sends a mouse click command to a given control.

ControlClick ( "title", "text", controlID [, button][, clicks]] )

Parameters

title The title of the window to access.

text The text of the window to access.

controlID The control to interact with. See Controls.

button [optional] The button to click, "left", "right" or "middle". Default is the left button.

clicks optional] The number of times to click the mouse. Default is 1.

Return Value

Success: Returns 1.

Failure: Returns 0.

Remarks

The control might first need to be given focus with the ControlFocus command.

Simulating a click on a control is only 100% accurate when the control's parent window is active - this is done automatically. Nothing will occurs if the control is disabled.

Related

ControlCommand, ControlFocus, MouseClick

Example

ControlClick("Untitled -", "", "MDIClient1")

Why do you wanna do that? O.o

The only use I can think of of this is doing some spyware or something bad like this.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

• Moderators

Why do you wanna do that? O.o

The only use I can think of of this is doing some spyware or something bad like this.

What difference would it make from ControlClick() a standard function to MouseClick() another standard function. Have you never used ControlClick() for something other than spyware?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.