Run trouble

I'm trying to run a Run command that will launch and app on the local c: drive. The script is running on a mapped network drive. When I run the script it errors and says it can't find the files path. Here the command.

Run(c:\changer.exe " & GUICtrlRead($UserString) & " " & GUICtrlRead($currentpassword) & " " & GUICtrlRead($newpassword))

Thanks

I'm sorry...what is your idea? Here is what I have in the script.

Run("c:\changer.exe" & " " & GUICtrlRead($UserString) & " " & GUICtrlRead($currentpassword) & " " & GUICtrlRead($newpassword))

If I'm running the script from a network drive letter and the changer.exe is local on the c drive then it won't work....It gives me the path not found error. If I run the script from the network drive and put the changer.exe on the same network drive I still get the error.

Can I use a UNC path to the network drive when using a Run command?

Thanks

• Developers

try :

Run('"c:\changer.exe" ' & GUICtrlRead($UserString) & " " & GUICtrlRead($currentpassword) & " " & GUICtrlRead($newpassword))

If it doesn't work: What credentials are you running with ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)