For guitar players :D

Kreatorul

Ok this one is for the guitar players :ph34r: It makes it easier to write tabs for guitar. And I added the mostly used chords in case you forgot them. Sugestions please :lmao:

@Moderators:

Remove the other topic of this.

@Kreatorul:

I get COM errors from "RICHTEXT.RichtextCtrl.1"

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Hmmm i use 3.201....maybe that's the problem?

v3.2.1.5 (beta)

here

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Ok this one is for the guitar players :ph34r: It makes it easier to write tabs for guitar. And I added the mostly used chords in case you forgot them. Sugestions please :lmao:

Good start. The tab writing portion isn't terribly useful yet (it's just as easy to write tabs in notepad at this point) but your chord display is excellent. I'm at a loss as to why you chose some chords over others (B6, but no Emin or Emin7?) but this idea could really be extended.

How about one button per note, which pops up a window showing many common chords built on that root? For example, how about a button for "A" which then displays in one window all of the logical A chords, like A, Amin, Amaj7, Amin7, Amadd9, etc.?

For the tab writing portion, perhaps some kind of meter measurer, so that finding beats is easier on the fly (which is usually when tabs are written)? I'm not sure how I'd implement it, but it would probably be best as a workspace above your richedit control that would get "filled in," like drum pattern programs currently work - and then a button click inserts it into the richedit.

There's a minor logic error where, when closing, you are asked if you've saved the document - but then it closes out anyway. You'll want to make this into a "File not saved, quit anyway?" type of thing.

I'm interested in seeing how you progress with this.

-S

(Yet Another) ExcelCOM UDF"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly...[indent]...specialization is for insects." - R. A. Heinlein[/indent]

10x :ph34r: I had some problems with the a gui at the end so i put a msgbox so it's like giving you the time to save it and the click ok...anyway I'll update that...tomorrow I guess now. i have to go :geek:

I like the ideas I will try them but I am still learning to play guitar...I have a guitar for 2 months only and I tried to learn myself... it's hard so I will get a teacher this days :lmao:

10x :geek: I had some problems with the a gui at the end so i put a msgbox so it's like giving you the time to save it and the click ok...anyway I'll update that...tomorrow I guess now. i have to go :)

I like the ideas I will try them but I am still learning to play guitar...I have a guitar for 2 months only and I tried to learn myself... it's hard so I will get a teacher this days :ph34r:

Here's a site that should become your next best friend while learning guitar and writing your program. :lmao:

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/index.php

-S

(Yet Another) ExcelCOM UDF"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly...[indent]...specialization is for insects." - R. A. Heinlein[/indent]

i dont know, it looks cool, it works for me....I play(ed) bass guitar and its funny to grab it out of hiding and mess with this...very kool!

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]