Problem with _IELinkClickByText

fifi

Hi,

I tried to use:

$oIE = _IEAttach ....

_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Umfrageliste")

ob this HTML-Code:

<td valign="" align="Center" class="CommonButtonFrame"><a href="/ps/umfragemonitor?sid={241D-D9-4B00-88B0-22D499993A4}&pid=C5D7548&lid=8AAA373" class="CommonButtonStandard">Umfrageliste</a></td>

Unfortunatly function gave back "noMatch"!

On other sites like google the script works perfectly. But here not. Could it be because the link is not underlined thru a ccs command???

Any idea???

Regards

Fifi

If that is a cut and past of the real HTML code, your example would work unless, and likely, your link is in a Frame instead of the main document. Please see the _IEFrame* functions.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

If that is a cut and past of the real HTML code, your example would work unless, and likely, your link is in a Frame instead of the main document. Please see the _IEFrame* functions.

Dale

Thanx, it is trulely in a frameset. I think this important information about frames schould be added to the UDF Dokumentation.

But I tried this. And it does still not work :

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IEAttach ("Umfragensystem", "Title")

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName ($oIE, "body")

_IELinkClickByText ($oFrame , "Umfrageliste")

There are two frames (menu, body) in the frameset.

I really don't know why???

Regards

fifi

$oIE = _IECreate("http://link-to-that-page-here", 0, 1, 1);Change the second "1" to "0" to run it hided.
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "NAME");You could try CommonButtonFrame.
_IELinkClickByText($oForm, "Umfrageliste");I really prefer _IELinkClickByIndex()

Else post the link where you tryin to use this on :lmao:

Edited by AceLoc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

Thanx, it is trulely in a frameset. I think this important information about frames schould be added to the UDF Dokumentation.

It is there. That is why I suggested you read the _IEFrame* documentation. If you have specific suggestions on what can be added and where, I'll consider them.

But I tried this. And it does still not work :

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IEAttach ("Umfragensystem", "Title")

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName ($oIE, "body")

_IELinkClickByText ($oFrame , "Umfrageliste")

There are two frames (menu, body) in the frameset.

I really don't know why???

Regards

fifi

Please run your code in SciTe and pay attention to the console messages generated. IE.au3 will give you diagnostic information to help you -- please use it.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi,

now I tried this:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate("http://test.analyse-instrument.de/ps/ispresentation.dll", 0, 1, 1)

$oFrames = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oIE)

$iNumFrames = @extended

For $i = 0 to ($iNumFrames - 1)

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oFrames, $i)

MsgBox(0, "Frame Info", _IEPropertyGet ($oFrame, "locationurl"))

$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection ($oIE, -1)

$iNumLinks = @extended

MsgBox(0, "Link Info", $iNumLinks & " links found")

For $oLink In $oLinks

MsgBox(0, "Link Info", $oLink.href)

Next

Next

Unfortunatly this does not work, because there is no match for the links.

Is this a problem of the special website or of the UDF.

Thanx for any idea!

FIFI

In your line: $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection ($oIE, -1) you need to change $oIE to $oFrame.

Dale