AVG virus alert!

Pro is detecting nothing... does that mean it's better because it knows a virus from an autoit script, or does pro just downright suck?... lol

My personal opinion: dont use a virusscanner.

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

My personal opinion: dont use a virusscanner.

Now I know there is no question that I am doing the right thing by having a virus scanner.

My recommendation to you guys is to get a coorporate virus scanner if you have the means to do so. They are infinitely better than free virus scanners or "Home User" virus scanners. If you work at a coorporation, they usually have extra licenses available that they may be willing to give you if you ask.

-The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Now I know there is no question that I am doing the right thing by having a virus scanner.

My recommendation to you guys is to get a coorporate virus scanner if you have the means to do so. They are infinitely better than free virus scanners or "Home User" virus scanners. If you work at a coorporation, they usually have extra licenses available that they may be willing to give you if you ask.

-The Kandie Man

Virusscanners, arent needed at all if you know what you are downloading.

disagree?

sure, fine.. lets have a discussion then :lmao:

Viruses don't exactly always tell you that they are there. You migh THINK you know what you are downloading but you don't. It's better safe than sorry especially if you are one of those people (pretty stupid in my opinion) that uses their computer for information such as banking and bills.

- Dan [Website]

Viruses don't exactly always tell you that they are there. You migh THINK you know what you are downloading but you don't. It's better safe than sorry especially if you are one of those people (pretty stupid in my opinion) that uses their computer for information such as banking and bills.

All i need is a DLL cleaner + Torpark :lmao:

Virusscanners.. only mess up things.. and good made "virusses/malware/trojans" wont be readable with them anyways :ph34r:

edit: and if you check "netstat" once a day.. then you can also manually see if your "network" is infected.

so if you use your computer for banking and bills.. :geek:

Edited by AceLoc

thats what i tell people also!

( but i dont seem to follow that rule myself )

lol

8)

You never told me that! 8D

Edit: I did search for all your posts.. and i figured out that really all your posts end like this

8)

Edited by AceLoc

The latest update of AVG Free Antivirus program report your AutoItSC.bin file as a virus and also all my compiled scripts.

Please contact Grisoft company about it.

GRISOFT just fixed the problem with AVG FREE Antivirus false alert with new virus base update 268.13.4/478 released today (17.10.2006 10:45:00)!