Cisco Clean Access

johns420

In short, my school has this program Cisco Clean Access which pisses everyone off because you have to keep logging in every twelve hours and it gets annoying. what i am looking for is something i can run in the background of my computer, include it in my start up, and have it watch for the clean access window to pop up. When it pops up i want something to put the user and password in and then submit it. I am not really sure how/what i need to do to accomplish this task, any information would be great,

Thanks

You sleep at school? :lmao:

There may be a very good reason for your school administrator to have paid good money to set this up - why don't you ask them why? Bypassing security often leads to other problems, and you wouldn't want them traced back to you, would you?

In short, my school has this program Cisco Clean Access which pisses everyone off because you have to keep logging in every twelve hours and it gets annoying. what i am looking for is something i can run in the background of my computer, include it in my start up, and have it watch for the clean access window to pop up. When it pops up i want something to put the user and password in and then submit it. I am not really sure how/what i need to do to accomplish this task, any information would be great,

Thanks

I'm not sure i'm buying the fact that you go to school for 12 hours a day, but this is probably something close to what you want to do

$Title = "*Title of Cisco Window Here*"
$UserName = "*Your Username Here*"
$Pass = "*Your Password Here*"

While 1
    If WinExists($Title) then
        WinActivate($Title)
        Send($UserName&"{Tab}"&$Pass&"{ENTER}");Using ControlSend Would be much more reliable, but i don't know the controls
    Endif
Wend

Looking at ControlSend in the helpfile and using the AutoitWindowInfo tool found in you start menu, you should be able to establish a controlsend that would replace the simple send above

Edited by Paulie

I like bypassing security

That will get you into deep water fast.

I'm still winning.

Ask any employed system administrator if they like some smart assed kid telling them how to unhack their system and watch how quickly you are asked to depart for greener pastures - they can doctors their system logs to show unsuspecting school principles and parents all sorts of nasty things that they can pin on you. Watch them send your code to Cisco and have your entire school used as a test bed for their team of security experts to harden their products.

Suggestion: Discover girls: Far better pastime. :whistle: