GUICtrlCreateImageBtn()

Rad

I was messing around being bored and decided to make a media player with the newly discovered _Sound functions, and i made picture buttons. When you hover or click on them they change... Its a pain making the options for each button though, so I thought

...I remember awhile back asking about how to make Includes, but i never was successful with it and gave up easily. But now that I have something I actually need, I could use some advice... How would I go about making this type of include? Can you add buttons to a GUI through a seperate script? (Actually, i used GUICtrlCreatePic)

Not really sure where I am going with this though :lmao:

I like that first one, at least the demo looks cool. Ill mess around with it for awhile and see if I can get it to work for what I need.

But the XSkin thing looks more advanced than what im looking for

:ph34r:

I would still like it a bit easier and just have the GUICtrlCreatePictureBtn() or something, then it could be like ("Idle.bmp", "Highlighted.bmp", "Pressed.bmp", X, Y, width, height, press delay, styles)

lots of options though ^^

LOL!

I just discovered that GUIGetCursorInfo() you can check in $info[4] is equal to a control variable. I feel stupid! I thought it was the window ID control (ie, button 1, 2 etc, which is displayed in the window information thing on the helpfile demo...thing)

anyway, this makes things alot easier :lmao:

Edited by Rad

Look at my beautiful buttons! put rad.au3 in your include and extract the rest to a folder and run the script

:P

Now if only I could make the include handle everything in RMP.au3 ... :/

I was wondering, whats the font that makes every letter the same size? or is it a font format... IDK... like when you do code tags

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I
J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I

J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R

edit - looks the same as the forums to, but it doesnt in autoit :whistle:

If I figured this out I could make a better way to display what track is playing (once i get a little farther ;))

Edited by Rad

instead of putting a picture on top of a button, but a label on top of a picture, and use the label just like you would use a button...

I hope that makes sense

there are two scripts that should help direct you with similar intent

ControlHover()

XSkin

Is there anything that XSkin isn't helpful in? :whistle:

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.