Button Color

I haven't figured it out yet. I thought i did. Why doesn't guictrlsetbkcolor($button1, 0xc0c0c0) work.

I should mention that the button already has an image on it, but even a bare button wont change color. Why?

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

From the help file

Remarks

Only Label, Checkox, Group, Radio, Edit, Input, List, Listview, ListviewItem, Treeview, TreeviewItem, Graphic and Progress controls can currently be colored.

If you want to colour buttons you will have to look for GUIRegisterMsg in the beta help file. Remember to look at the example.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Ok. I might just embed VB stuff into my code

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]