cs console

bastike

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...de=adv&f=12

You are the first person in the history of this forum to ever ask for/request a cheat bot. Congratulations! You have officially won a cookie! :lmao:

Yes, that is a link to the forum search. Try "aimbot". You should get a ton of results in the scripts and scraps forum. Also, Busti is known for his CS bots.

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Well then I'll give you a cookie for building a program with autoit that ISNT for cheating! Hurray recording your own stats...

I never played counterstrike on PC though, theres no vehicles, and guns are no fun without explosions :lmao: -- but i cant really help :">

Edited by Rad

i dont want an aikim bot i want to make something that he register the score and headshot in a file

My apologies. It sounded like you wanted to make an aimbot. Try ControlGetText() if it is an actual GUI console. Use AutoIt Window Info to get the control name and information. If that doesn't do it and it is an actual console, then try running the console as a child process under autoit and catch the $STDOUT_CHILD stream from the console. You might also want to check this out:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34588

Has a bunch of info on console I/O.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

@The Kandie Man : I've played the standard Windows-games more than I've

ever played CS, but I know for sure that none of your suggestions would work.

@bastike : It basically goes against my own ethics to help people with anything

concerning CS, but you could try to find out if CS exports the console-text to a

log-file of somekind. This is very common in other games and I would find it

rather weird if this wasn't the case in HL/CS as well.

If such a file exists (or if it's possible to activate it with console-commands) then

you could just search thru this file for whatever you like. Now I've got to go and

fix/break my damn bike-lock :lmao:

• 2 months later...

i dont want an aikim bot i want to make something that he register the score and headshot in a file

dont worry kid... these smart but also dumb people assume to much

they dont read what you write and then turn around and tell us to read the facts

and quit being lazzy

GG autoit pro's

dont worry kid... these smart but also dumb people assume to much

they dont read what you write and then turn around and tell us to read the facts

and quit being lazzy

GG autoit pro's

i think he probably stopped worrying about it 2.5 months ago when he got his response, or definitely within the month since he last posted... late, and negative, YOU should get the cookie.

Yeah, onedayillpay, you get the cookie, congradulations!